What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Watching Hawk on the Experts on ESPNU now

JimmyBuff

They were talking about Mark Richt situation and Hawk said the negative energy surrounding the program is tough to overcome. :lol:

I hate to admit it, but Hawk actually isn't that bad as a commentator. He may have a future in the profession if he can just cinch up a few little things, keep the twinkle in his eye, and remember to be the bow and not the arrow, staying off the mountain tops and out of the valleys.

I hate to admit it, but Hawk actually isn't that bad as a commentator. He may have a future in the profession if he can just cinch up a few little things, keep the twinkle in his eye, and remember to be the bow and not the arrow, staying off the mountain tops and out of the valleys.

Maybe he can take over for Corso on Gameday when he retires.

I just don't understand how Hawk can be considered an expert. Doesn't "expert" mean that you are one of the best at it? I want what ever ESPiN is smokin' if he is an expert.

Same old Hawk, using words like "conflama", talking with his hands, and spouting off about 10 sentences leaving you wondering wtf he just said and if it had anything to do with the question.

As long as he can fix the little things and bring his lunch pale to work. He just might be out of the intramurals and into Division I football...BROTHA!!

Noticed he didnt pick PRich as his standout player of the week, at least one of the so-called "experts" did.

Noticed he didnt pick PRich as his standout player of the week, at least one of the so-called "experts" did.

PRich didn't bring his lunchpail. He just scored two touchdowns and had 250+/- yards in receiving. But, you gotta bring that lunchpail if you want to get Hawk's attention. It's all about the lunchpail... and your horns - they must be out.

PRich didn't bring his lunchpail. He just scored two touchdowns and had 250+/- yards in receiving. But, you gotta bring that lunchpail if you want to get Hawk's attention. It's all about the lunchpail... and your horns - they must be out.

I think he brought juice boxes and orange slices.

Hawk - "Hey Georgia. Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves, already"

[video=youtube;KuStsFW4EmQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuStsFW4EmQ[/video]

If Hawk was still coaching the Buffs, PRich would be coming off the bench and Cefalo and Espy would be the starters

Your theory would explain Jerry Glanville's career as a TV analyst after he flamed-out in Atlanta.

It would only partially explain it. When bringing Jerry and D2 into the same discussion, the hair cuts must also be factored in.

glanville.jpg

dan-hawkins-colorado-woes-150.jpg

I was watching this last night and my wife comes in and sits down and after Dan is talking for a minute she starts making fun or him and his haircut and says "I don't like him who is he". I explained and was like now you know what I have been going through for a half decade. :lol:

Is watching D II anything like watching a SpongeBob marathon? I always felt more stupid after I listened to him blather....

Back