What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Wazzu pre-game thread, Nov 10, 1.30pm MT, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
everytime I see the depth chart and look down to the RB position my blood boils.
Damn shame that's what we have. The TE position group might be even worse. Absolute crap.

At this point I'm just glad to be back at Folsom. It's been over a month since I missed the Oregon St game

I will not fault Viska for his style of play and being an absolute freak athlete, but he does have the habit- due to being so strong, of carrying opposing tacklers on his back for a few yards after contact. It's awesome to see that kind of strength, but at times this season I have also found myself just hoping he'll take it a little easier for longevity sake.

hopefully Worthington, KD and JMac can get back out there also - we need this to be a true team effort

Yeah, I will have to listen to the interview because a lot of the time he is asked about it and doesn’t just bring it up on his own but this is why you recruit and develop depth. I get the place kicking and punting thing because that is straight up ridiculous and bad luck but that hasn’t cost us any games IMO.

reporter's question: "Would you say having some of your key players out with injury made it harder to compete with the really strong teams you've played recently?"

answer: "well, yeah."

in print: MM said having key....

not saying it happened here, but too typical

This game will serve as a nice, in-home pregame session for the wife's friend's wedding we have to go to Saturday evening. I may end up blacking out prior to the ceremony.

Good luck on getting thru the "dry phase" of leaving the game and sitting thru the ceremony until you can get back to drinking at the reception. That tends to put a buzzkill on your buzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back