What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WBB '17 CO F Jasmine Jeffcoat

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
ESPN - 3*-90 grade

20150311__12PRMHSw~1_500.jpg

Monarch HS (Louisville, CO)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/thenamesjazzyyo

Averaged 13.2 points and 10.0 rebounds as a senior. Signed to UMKC but has obtained a release.

Jim Jeffcoat's daughter. Not sure whether that makes her more or less interested in CU (some kids want to forge their own path). Looks like she's got great length, but don't know if she's got the height at 6'2" for the 4 in Payne's system.

Interesting in that she's local and of course has ties to CU, her father and Peyton Carter. Now, she would be in serious competition with about three others at the 4 this coming season if she were to sign with CU.

Not sure that CU seriously recruited her out of HS initially with both the previous regime or the current one. My guess is that if she came to Boulder it would be in the same situation as Peyton Carter, as a PWO.

Last edited:
I've watched her play many times. She has the athletic ability to play in Payne's defense and she is naturally aggressive. She isn't all that great offensively and she fouls more than just about anyone I have ever seen play (so much so that at times hs refs just let them go). If she went to CU a PWO is the only real option

I saw last night where she posted to twitter asking the OP to remove the tweet, as it was not accurate. I think it may have something to do with the coaching change and maybe she was not certain but still committed. We will see but she does have other options at the mid major level. I never got the impression that CU was one of her options.

Back