What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WBB 18 6-1 Forward Emma Clarke (Signed to COLORADO)

Looked at those FIBA results and talk about not playing any competition at all. The Aussies won a game 163-13. Yes, I said 163! to 13!!! The one game that was mildly competitive was the one game Clarke struggled in.

Unfortunately, this looks like a desperate move for coach as the ladies have such a huge need. Hope Ms. Clarke comes in and is far better than expected.

The Oceania Games are mostly played against teams from small islands like Guam, Samoa and Marshall Islands. Don't hear much about players from those countries.

The most competitive game was against New Zealand, with Australia winning 81-60. Either New Zealand had Clark scouted or she was sick/injured with the stats she had in that game.

You missed the 166-3 game :D

The Oceania Games are mostly played against teams from small islands like Guam, Samoa and Marshall Islands. Don't hear much about players from those countries.

The most competitive game was against New Zealand, with Australia winning 81-60. Either New Zealand had Clark scouted or she was sick/injured with the stats she had in that game.

You missed the 166-3 game :D
I feel bad for the young ladies on the losing team in a game like that. So humiliating

For me, this signing is a "wait and see". I was really hoping the Buffs would beat Mizzu for the 6'4" top 100 post player from New Jersey, Brittany Garner. When that didn't happen I was wondering if they would be bringing in another JUCO. I think I like a freshman better, given the lackluster results from last years JUCOs. But there is still a glaring need for post players and I don't see her filling that need.

I would say the competition is a bit different...

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    139.2 KB · Views: 19
For me, this signing is a "wait and see". I think I like a freshman better, given the lackluster results from last years JUCOs. But there is still a glaring need for post players and I don't see her filling that need.

All commitments and signings are "wait and see" for me. I've seen some highly recruited players be a bust and kids under the radar doing very well.

Injuries play in to what happens also.

Definitely still need a post player.

Back