What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WBB '18 CO F Delaynie Byrne

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Delaynie Byrne.jpg
Ralston Valley HS (Arvada, CO)
AAU: BC Denver

Twitter: https://twitter.com/delaynie_byrne

ESPN
3*-90 grade
scouting reports:
  • Agile faceup-4 performer delivers in half-court game; creates mismatches, brings respect to the arc with consistent range; fundamentals, makes plays, competes; a stock-riser in the class of 2018. (July 2016)
  • Stretch-4 brings consistent offensive game to the arc; fills lane in transition and delivers off the dribble; offensively skilled forward, competes on both ends of the floor. (June 2016)
  • Agile stretch-4 performer delivers to the arc with consistent results; a versatile defender with length, agility; executes in half-court, reads screens, makes plays. (April 2016)
Looks like she was ruled ineligible for Ralston Valley as a junior after transferring from Broomfield (I didn't see stats on MaxPreps at RV for her junior year). Someone please correct if this is wrong.

Shandrika Lee is recruiting for the Buffs. No offer reported, but it's hard to tell. BC Denver did tweet out that Byrne has P5 offers. Maybe CU is in that mix?

I believe a former poster mentioned her months ago and touted her as a top notch prospect.

Regardless, the brief descriptions of her play make it seem like she would be a good fit for the Buffs. I wonder how long the coaching staff has been on her recruitment. They seem to feel the way to get top recruits to to build long term relationships.

Watching her highlights, she pushes her long range shots and sort of throws lay-ups rather than shooting the ball. In the highlights it works, I wonder what her shooting percentages are?

Back