What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WBB '18 GA Wing Cameron Swartz (Signed to COLORADO)

Great video. Coaches seemed surprised and elated. I didn't want to get my hopes up seeing who was recruiting her. We are finally beating out good power 5 schools for top recruits. Don't let the early rankings fool you. Schools like that (Michigan, Georgia, Virginia, etc. according to her twitter) don't make just decent players top targets. Final rankings don't come out until summer I think.

Last edited:
I just went thru a ton of her videos. Ones I found against best competition were these two. It looks like she can shoot, drive and pass.

After 1 min mark:

We gonna have a backcourt, people. Schwartz and Robinson taking over for Leonard and Robinson.

Last edited:
Another massive commitment for the class of '18! I'm not surprised she chose CU as she's visited several times and seems to have a great relationship with the coaching staff. Hopefully her verbal along with Robinson's will entice top quality post players to do so as well.

This is just huge! Payne is killing it! If she ends up landing the two bigs that the Buffs are in on this is going to be the start of something huge. Within a couple years they could be the team to beat in the PAC-12.

This is just huge! Payne is killing it! If she ends up landing the two bigs that the Buffs are in on this is going to be the start of something huge. Within a couple years they could be the team to beat in the PAC-12.

I can't imagine if they get both but it's very possible.

Another massive commitment for the class of '18! I'm not surprised she chose CU as she's visited several times and seems to have a great relationship with the coaching staff. Hopefully her verbal along with Robinson's will entice top quality post players to do so as well.

Success begets success--on the court and off.

This is a pretty impressive highlight tape, especially when you consider it is a playoff game. She just dominates everywhere on the court. I am most impressed with how much she has improved over the last year. Her and Kasa are really going to make a great backcourt duo in a few years. Despite that babyface, she really has a college ready body right now, much stronger and bigger than I thought.

This is a pretty impressive highlight tape, especially when you consider it is a playoff game. She just dominates everywhere on the court. I am most impressed with how much she has improved over the last year. Her and Kasa are really going to make a great backcourt duo in a few years. Despite that babyface, she really has a college ready body right now, much stronger and bigger than I thought.

Looks to have great body control/strength to make some of those shots and obviously athletic. Quick release on three pointers. Kasa seems strong physically as well. So it looks like two more years of Lexi/Kennedy and then three years of these two young ladies. Now we need to get some help down low. I'm sticking with my prediction of three top 50 players. I might be retiring back to Boulder very soon so I would love to watch our program turn into what it used to be when I lived there. It would be like old times.

Given her highlights and scoring it's hard to believe she was second team. Perhaps her school is small and plays in a lower division?

Given her highlights and scoring it's hard to believe she was second team. Perhaps her school is small and plays in a lower division?

Or it could be one of those political things. The ones picking the team like certain schools and coaches.

Have no idea in this case but a lot of times HS all-state teams aren't close to the real answer. If somebody doesn't like her coach?

Back