What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WBB 2019 PG/ SG Jaylyn Sherrod (Signed to Colorado)

AztecBuff

Club Member
Club Member
This girl can ball! Great ballhandler. Can finish at the rim. I think we got a good one here! Welcome to the B&G Jaylyn!!

Just noticed this tweet.

I'm not 100% sure, but with the hashtags, and since Coach Lee is the Buffs' recruiting coordinator, I'll say this is possible/ probable confirmation of Ms. Sherrod's verbal commitment from the CU side.

I really like her crossover and her hesitation dribble. She's a really tough cover and seemed in total control in the highlights.

Maxpreps stats show her shooting 37% from 3 last season, so outside shooting is probably another already pretty-developed skill of hers.

I love you the defensive stops, low handles and quickness. I liked the one assist in the highlights the best though.

ramsay 20-4 and 7-0 in 5A area 08 play
good luck in state playoffs

buffs fans help is on the way
can't wait to see this future buff play at cu

Back