What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WBB beats ASU 71-63 20 Wins this season!

buffgal

Club Member
Club Member
First 20 win season since 2003-04. 19th 20 win season in school history.

Reese had 22 pts and 8 rebounds
Roberson 16 pts and 8 rebounds
Jeffery had double double with 12 pts and 10 rebounds

Big downside: Lexy Kresl went out early in game with shoulder injury and was wearing arm in sling during second half.

Reese has gotten things into gear.

We really need Lexy. Hope she's ok. And it really sucks that this happened while she was playing back home on this trip.

It's nice to see the women's team back to form. I still remember driving to Boulder to watch Ceal's team play 20 years ago while I was in high school.

Coach Lappe does seem to have the program turned around. From pictures that were on Twitter last evening, the team went to the Kresl household.

We need a healthy Kresl and she didn't get to play long today in front of her family and friends. Said on radio Swan's family was also in attendance.

I was going to those games 20 years ago and before that. Sadly, I was way past high school 20 years ago. Why I have gray hair now! :D

Missed this one. It's a bummer that the PAC web site doesn't have the abiity to replay the online games like ESPN3 does.

That is one of the many downfalls ot the Pac 12 website in my opinion. When CU had it's own website, I could watch the game at any time.

Back