What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WBB '17 JC C Jaime Curtis (Signed to COLORADO)

15272314_1299178183447510_1333016043162183994_o.jpg

The 6'7 Post has committed to the Buffs. This fills an immediate need and huge hole on the roster.

Sierra College (Rocklin, CA) / Rocklin HS (Rocklin, CA)

2016-17 stats: 6.8 points/ 5.6 rebounds/ 2.1 blocks (1st in conference)

Did a little browsing ....
It seems she only started playing basketball as a hs sophomore so is still relatively new to the game. She has also shot at a very respectable % of around 50% so even tho her ppg seems low, it's probably from not having that many opportunities over the course of the entire season. In one of her final games, she scored 18 pts so we might still be seeing improvement.
I'm cautiously optimistic.

I tried to tell you guys at least one juco inside was coming. Don't know if there is a second one or not yet.

I tried to tell you guys at least one juco inside was coming. Don't know if there is a second one or not yet.
You DID tell us there would be a JUCO post player. Your info was good. It's just that we've become skeptical with players that seem to like CU but end up going elsewhere.

You DID tell us there would be a JUCO post player. Your info was good. It's just that we've become skeptical with players that seem to like CU but end up going elsewhere.

I hear you. Now if this was for next fall then I wouldn't say anything due to changing of minds.

Back