What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WBB: Julian Assibey promoted to assistant coach

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
[tweet]613426348992761856[/tweet]

Assibey was hired last year as the Video Coordinator for the program.

Bio

He seemed very supportive and enthusiastic last season. It will be interesting to see how well he coaches and recruits. Looking at his bio, he has no D1 coaching experience, so there is no track record of him recruiting at the level CU needs. It seems that Lappe is familiar with him from her time at Metro State.

And they need to pick up the recruiting - this season's freshmen look to be very good, now the staff has to continue with another group as good or better. Some of the competition has got a jump on the Buffs, including Oregon who seems to have gotten verbals from a couple of players CU apparently was interested in.

And they need to pick up the recruiting - this season's freshmen look to be very good, now the staff has to continue with another group as good or better. Some of the competition has got a jump on the Buffs, including Oregon who seems to have gotten verbals from a couple of players CU apparently was interested in.

Every summer I read about all the verbals from other schools and none for the Buffs I once tweeted about why don't I see any CU verbals and got a response that we can't comment. I know officially CU can't comment, but searching online doesn't produce much in the way of verbals either

I hope Lappe didn't have to promote Julian because it's so late in the hiring season or it will be one and done. Does help much with player development or recruiting, both of which need to improve.

Every summer I read about all the verbals from other schools and none for the Buffs I once tweeted about why don't I see any CU verbals and got a response that we can't comment. I know officially CU can't comment, but searching online doesn't produce much in the way of verbals either

I hope Lappe didn't have to promote Julian because it's so late in the hiring season or it will be one and done. Does help much with player development or recruiting, both of which need to improve.

With verbals, I think if we search enough we can find them - once a player actually makes one. Prospect Nation tweets verbals, they did this with CU commit Bria Rice. I know that the school can't official comment until the player has signed, so expect nothing from CU until the signing period in November.

Back