What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WBB: San Jose State game thread

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Up 46-13 at half. This team has a ton of talent. First time I've seen them live and I'm really impressed. They're tough, too.

I know a lot of people have been down on K-Mac, but she's building something here. From observing one half, this team is well-coached and she's also recruiting well. Tons of young talent and a deep rotation.

Up 46-13 at half. This team has a ton of talent. First time I've seen them live and I'm really impressed. They're tough, too.

I know a lot of people have been down on K-Mac, but she's building something here. From observing one half, this team is well-coached and she's also recruiting well. Tons of young talent and a deep rotation.

Let's see .. this his K-Mac's FIFTH season ... correct? And last year didn't go so well?

Maybe it takes 5 years for a coach to establish her/himself and her/his program ... or at least we should give him/her at least 5 years to do so.

Get what I'm sayin'? :cool:

86-50 final score.

This SJSU team just won a game on the road at Cal a little over a week ago. Cal was ranked in the Top 25 at the time.

The upcoming home game against ranked Virginia is going to tell us a lot.

....The upcoming home game against ranked Virginia is going to tell us a lot.
For sure.

But I like a number of the things I have been seeing develop in the last few games.

They have been cutting down on turnovers... early on a number of quick passes from Chucky Jeffrey were either missing their intended targets or the receivers couldn't hang on to the ball or receiver went to the right and pass went to the left, etc. Now thats not happening as much. The players (at least the first 7 deep or so) seem to be much more in sync with each other out there.

Bianca Smith has really been feeling it from beyond the arc. I know she moved into at least third overall and possibly into second overall, behind only Shelley Sheetz, with her game tonight. When a shooter is hot like that, it keeps the opposing defense from playing zone .... and playing zone was mainly how this San Jose State team beat the Cal Bears (ranked at the time) at Berkeley 2 weeks ago.

And even when mostly bench players were in for the Buffs, they managed to not let SJSt cut too deeply into the lead. So there definitely is more depth than I have seen on this team in years.

Overall a good night for CU BB.

Back