What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WBB Schedule

Good find.

Well, it's going to be hard for Buffgal to catch many of the non-conference games apparently. Yikez. Also, I'd normally be nervous about having CSU be our second game of the year, but if I remember correctly, they're pretty horrible.

Still waiting for a call back from the ticket office re my wbb tickets. Looking forward to watching the team take another big step forward even with the loss of Chucky. They need to figure a way to beat Stanford or one of the other top teams this year as well.

Good find.

Well, it's going to be hard for Buffgal to catch many of the non-conference games apparently. Yikez. Also, I'd normally be nervous about having CSU be our second game of the year, but if I remember correctly, they're pretty horrible.

You mean the Scandanavian All-Stars?

I won't be making any non-conference games this year. They are too far away. I did confirm with Jenni Benningfield that Iowa is a home and home and the Buffs will be playing an hour away from me next season. I will definitely make that game.

Doubtful that I make any home games, so if anybody has any interest in a great seat Section 9, Row 6, Seat 3, let me know and I will get them to you. The seats around me are full. Seats 1 and 2 and taken by great friends dating back to the Salina days and 4, 5 and 6 belong to scholarship donors. There used to be open seats behind me, but they now belong to season ticket holders as of last year!

If all you want is a ticket to get you in the door, that can happen also. There are seats higher in Section 9 that were not sold last year.

Back