What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WBB Ticket Question

PAHIBuff

It's a big world on Middle Caicos
Club Member
Cut me some slack if this seems like a dumb question, but does CU sell WBB tickets at a CEC box office before the games?

Thanks in advance. :gobuffs:

I have bought one that way.

There are windows to purchase tickets outside the door. Inside are Will Call and Customer Service windows.

Do they still sell tickets at King Soopers? Everything has changed since I left. Depending on how many you want, I'd give you my season ticket if you want to pay the transfer fee for the games you wish to attend. It would then be at will call. PM me with any questions. It's in Section 9, Row 6, Seat 3, but with the women's games you can pretty much sit wherever you want. That particular area is pretty full with season ticket holders, but there are other areas where there is plenty of room.

Do they still sell tickets at King Soopers? Everything has changed since I left. Depending on how many you want, I'd give you my season ticket if you want to pay the transfer fee for the games you wish to attend. It would then be at will call. PM me with any questions. It's in Section 9, Row 6, Seat 3, but with the women's games you can pretty much sit wherever you want. That particular area is pretty full with season ticket holders, but there are other areas where there is plenty of room.

Thanks buffgal - that's really nice and thanks, but might be more games than I can attend. I totally forgot about the King Soopers thing.
I'm trying to get up to the Illinois game and one or two of the conference games. LL has the team doin' well !

I'm not expecting you to buy my season tickets or to even buy the game ticket--just to pay the transfer price of $5. Send me a PM if you want a ticket to Illinois game. That is a great seat and fun people who will wonder how you got the ticket!

Yes, Coach Lappe is doing great.

I'm not expecting you to buy my season tickets or to even buy the game ticket--just to pay the transfer price of $5. Send me a PM if you want a ticket to Illinois game. That is a great seat and fun people who will wonder how you got the ticket!

Yes, Coach Lappe is doing great.

Cool - I just sent you a PM. I'll act like I'm an elderly uncle on a long leave from the merchant marine…..

Don't know if we can beat Stanford this year but it would be nice to at least split with Cal and UCLA. (Or sweep them!)

Back