What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We also take parades for football seriously

2383.jpg

Who has the biggest gut? I'm thinking upper right hand corner.

Who cares if he went there? He's a fan. That has never been in question. The whole idea that somebody has to be an alumnus in order to be a "true" fan is ridiculous.

Whats annoying is having our noses rubbed in our own sucktitude. We know we have a craptacular football team. We know we don't take it seriously enough. That, too, has been established. We can do without the constant reminders.

If you donate as much as I paid for tuition then I can consider a non-alum a ~true~ fan. I think that's fair, probably too generous actually.

Who cares if he went there? He's a fan. That has never been in question. The whole idea that somebody has to be an alumnus in order to be a "true" fan is ridiculous.

Whats annoying is having our noses rubbed in our own sucktitude. We know we have a craptacular football team. We know we don't take it seriously enough. That, too, has been established. We can do without the constant reminders.
really great post.

I will take that as a no. So shut the **** up with this "we" nonsense you pathetic bandwagon Tshirt fan. You have no right to take pride in anything that school does. Cheer them on sure, but to cloak yourself in a pathetic attempt to share in their success is downright sad.
Hey Darth, come out of your shell once in a while dude!bama hick.jpg

Back