What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

"We are a young football team"

Kansas has a QB who can pull out some victories for them, Chase and Maclin will be gone that's if Maclin leaves for the draft. We can compete with NU know that already, ISU is ISU and Kstate is rebuilding once again.....

I just don't know that you can say that we have more all-around talent than the rest of the North when most of the talent is unproven.

I just don't know that you can say that we have more all-around talent than the rest of the North when most of the talent is unproven.
what are you talking about? Dscott has more talent in his left thumb than Mizzou does outside of Daniels and maclin!

If we can have a QB step up then we'll be fine next year....

We host Mizzou, Kansas, and NU all at home next year and should come out of the gate 3-0 with a tough game at WV. We have a really good chance to start out 4-0. The Texas A & M game should be winnable at home and the games at Kstate and ISU are very winnable. We're looking at about 8 or 9 games that we can win.

what are you talking about? Dscott has more talent in his left thumb than Mizzou does outside of Daniels and maclin!

:lol:

If we can have a QB step up then we'll be fine next year....

We host Mizzou, Kansas, and NU all at home next year and should come out of the gate 3-0 with a tough game at WV. We have a really good chance to start out 4-0. The Texas A & M game should be winnable at home and the games at Kstate and ISU are very winnable. We're looking at about 8 or 9 games that we can win.

There are a lot of winnable games on the schedule next year. There are also a lot of possible losses as well. I don't disagree with your assessment of the schedule, but we won't win games next year because of a huge talent advantage because it won't exist. It is going to require our coaches actually outcoaching opposing staffs as well.

:lol:

There are a lot of winnable games on the schedule next year. There are also a lot of possible losses as well. I don't disagree with your assessment of the schedule, but we won't win games next year because of a huge talent advantage because it won't exist. It is going to require our coaches actually outcoaching opposing staffs as well.

And if we think Hawk is as good of a coach that he's suppose to be then we won't have this problem same time next year :smile2:

Injuries are a valid excuse.

But if we have more academic/discipline issues this offseason, it's time for the coaches to take some heat. I'm absolutely sick of hearing guys not getting it done in the classroom and getting in trouble off the field. If we're losing 4-5 potential impact players to these types of issues, I don't want to hear any excuses about it, the coaches need to get that **** figured out.

I completely disagree. This is a college football team. Not a baby sitting service. It not the coaches job, nor are they allowed to, follow the kid to class then home to make sure there behaving.

These kids need to show up to class and grow up by staying out of trouble.

I completely disagree. This is a college football team. Not a baby sitting service. It not the coaches job, nor are they allowed to, follow the kid to class then home to make sure there behaving.

These kids need to show up to class and grow up by staying out of trouble.

No ****. My three kids are up there and no one is holding their hand!

Back