Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Duff Man, Jul 29, 2008.
Gotta love that Hippie sterotype.
No piss bombs?
I hate all Big-12 schools, even ISU.
I'll kill his ****ing dog.
he's a texas homer.... that right there is reason enough to hate texas....
This column is proof positive that the off-season is coming to an end soon. The useless drivel that these mow-rons come up with this time of year is pathetic.
Lets get to the real thing! This BS is killing me. :sad2:
Sounds like this guy doesn't really know the history of the Big-8 schools. How many schools consider NU to be a rival? We do, MU, OU still doesn't like them, KSU and KU. ISU seems to the only team that doesn't really consider NU to be a rival in the North and they have a rival in the South.
There isn't really a team in the North that wouldn't run up the score against NU (look at KU's assbeating) given their historical treatment of everyone else. Yeah, it's easy to be "classy" when you are beating a lot of your opponents by 35 points just about every year.
The south may have bigger rivalries (RRS and LSS), but they certainly have fewer.
Texas is lucky it was saved by the birth of the Big 12 from the ****ty SWC.
though "hate" is a strong word:
2. ATM--weirdos, brainwashing is creepy
3. KSU--get out those towels
4. Texas--get over yourself but Austin is fun
5. Mizzou--weirdly obnoxious in victory
6. KU--basketball, change helmets way too often
7. Oklahoma--effin hillbilllies
8. Tech--fans are annoying
9. OSU--good folks, Pistol Pete is kinda cool. a mascot who looks like bum with a gun.
10. Baylor--would never go to school there. losing down there was painful ("the blood bath trilogy"--Barney, WTF?!), but not a real factor in my saturday afternoon hate-grinding.
11. ISU: Ronald McDonald colors deserve pity. losing there the last two times on the road have not been good for CU. again, Barney and Hawk....WTF?!
his bio says he worked at the San Antonio paper for 20 years. he's probably one of those writers who thinks when UT plays Rice it's a "traditional SWC rivalry" and not a cupcake game for UT.
Yup. It's about to get a lot worse bitch! :slayer:
Nebraska #9? its like this guy just started paying attention to the big 12 2 years ago. I hate that whole state, i bet if he were to drive through nebraska it would immediately jump up a few spots
1. Fuskers-Arrogant and smug sumbitches. Thinks is their "right" to kick everyone's ass 69-10 like they did back in the day. Now it's the other way around. Love it!!!
2. Fuskers-especially the "Coloradoans for Nebraska". See above. My uncle leads the parade-D-Bag
3. Fuskers-Because it's fun
Separate names with a comma.