What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We are back in.

I´ve got a feeling "punked" isn´t the word you´d use if a Esssssssssssssssss Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee team lost a game by 13 in which the other team served up 3 TDs by untimely turnovers, including 2 fumbles by a star freshman playing in his first college game, but that´s just me.

But...but....you guys don't understand - Bama will do better next time without having home field advantage! The SEC should get ALL the BCS bowl bids!

and Oregon will keep it closer this time-LSU was up by 20 in the 4th quarter but it was over in the 3rd when they went up by 17. And they didn't even have their 1st string QB. He was in jail or something.

and Oregon will keep it closer this time-LSU was up by 20 in the 4th quarter but it was over in the 3rd when they went up by 17. And they didn't even have their 1st string QB. He was in jail or something.

Yeah, that Lee guy had virtually no experience at QB.

Honest Question, Bama. What do you think a rematch of Oregon v. LSU looks like regarding the score? Similar? Closer? Worse for Oregon?

Unfortunately, it seems Bama is going to get another shot, but I agree with most everyone here. I think Oregon would destroy Alabama. Dallas was hardly a neutral site, and as all Buff fans know, teams can be very different in week 1 vs. the end of the season. That being said, I hate Oregon, and wouldn't mind them not getting a shot, but I think they're clearly the second best team in the country.

Bama lost at home. It was a boring game. It was just two weeks ago. The Oregon game was the first game of the season. Oregon turned it over 4 times. For a bunch of reasons, Oregon is a more compelling rematch.

Yeah, that Lee guy had virtually no experience at QB.

Honest Question, Bama. What do you think a rematch of Oregon v. LSU looks like regarding the score? Similar? Closer? Worse for Oregon?

LSU is much better with Jefferson. OU is a timing offense and should play better at the end of the year. LSU's defense is also young and is getting better and better every week. I think LSU would be a 7-10 point favorite but anything can happen out there. Turnovers and field position ya know.

i think the only way bama might get in is if there are more losses among ou, lsu, and oregon.

i figure ou is going to storm up the rankings, beating okie state plus the north winner. they will only have 1 loss and will be moving up. lsu already beat 2 of the top 4 teams in the country in bama and oregon. they will stay ahead of both, unless they manage to lose twice, i believe. georgia could theoretically sneak in, i suppose, but that seems more unlikely than bama getting in.

in terms of likelihood, i would say it will be lsu v. ou, with lsu v. oregon as a backup.

I´ve got a feeling "punked" isn´t the word you´d use if a Esssssssssssssssss Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee team lost a game by 13 in which the other team served up 3 TDs by untimely turnovers, including 2 fumbles by a star freshman playing in his first college game, but that´s just me.

you talking to me?

not sold on OU without Broyles and the Whaley RB who gave them some tough short yards. they also seem to have "wtf?" games on D, both of which Baylor/Griffin or OSU could lay on them. imo.

Whether or not a team won their conference should have nothing to do with whether or not they play for the title. The 2 best teams in the country happen to be in the best division in the best conference, therefore they should play for the title.

And the talk that Oregon would beat Bama by 14 points is laughable.

i think the only way bama might get in is if there are more losses among ou, lsu, and oregon.

i figure ou is going to storm up the rankings, beating okie state plus the north winner. they will only have 1 loss and will be moving up. lsu already beat 2 of the top 4 teams in the country in bama and oregon. they will stay ahead of both, unless they manage to lose twice, i believe. georgia could theoretically sneak in, i suppose, but that seems more unlikely than bama getting in.

in terms of likelihood, i would say it will be lsu v. ou, with lsu v. oregon as a backup.

No B12 title game this year. You people don't take your football seriously. You can't lose to Texas Tech and play for the title.

We got beat in overtime. Oregon got punked. They were never in that game-forget the score it wasn't even that close.

Punked.... Did you watch the game? The Ducks had 3 crucial fumbles which LSU scored on and if not for those Oregon wins that game. I realize SEC fans don't think football exists outside of the SEC, but the Ducks had a better defensive game in a lot of categories against LSU than Bama did versus LSU. I don't believe Oregon or Bama should be given another shot against LSU, but sadly I believe Bama will get in and we will have another boring ass 9-6 game. We both lost to LSU and we do not deserve another shot.

Whether or not a team won their conference should have nothing to do with whether or not they play for the title. The 2 best teams in the country happen to be in the best division in the best conference, therefore they should play for the title.

And the talk that Oregon would beat Bama by 14 points is laughable.

Great Post!

Punked.... Did you watch the game? The Ducks had 3 crucial fumbles which LSU scored on and if not for those Oregon wins that game. I realize SEC fans don't think football exists outside of the SEC, but the Ducks had a better defensive game in a lot of categories against LSU than Bama did versus LSU. I don't believe Oregon or Bama should be given another shot against LSU, but sadly I believe Bama will get in and we will have another boring ass 9-6 game. We both lost to LSU and we do not deserve another shot.

lol

Oregon gave up 40 points. Alabama gave up 9 points.

liver, i think oklahoma needed that win against an undefeated #2 oklahoma state to have a chance because of that horrible loss against texas tech ... the argument for oregon looks much more compelling than the argument for oklahoma. that texas tech loss looks worse by the week and oregon has a better win than ou, too, i think.

What do you mean "you people"? We're not in the B12, and our conference does have a title game.

The people on this board. Somebody thought the LSU/OU game was in NOLA. Somebody else thought the B12 has a title game. I feel like I am talking football with my brother's kids.

The people on this board. Somebody thought the LSU/OU game was in NOLA. Somebody else thought the B12 has a title game. I feel like I am talking football with my brother's kids.

Wait? You're talking about Phily? Well Phily is a dumbass.

Are your brother's kids successful lawyers?

liver, i think oklahoma needed that win against an undefeated #2 oklahoma state to have a chance because of that horrible loss against texas tech ... the argument for oregon looks much more compelling than the argument for oklahoma. that texas tech loss looks worse by the week and oregon has a better win than ou, too, i think.

If OU wins out then they would have the better win because a win in Stillwater would easily be a more impressive win that at Stanford. Stanford is over-rated and will probably lose to ND next week.

If OU wins out then they would have the better win because a win in Stillwater would easily be a more impressive win that at Stanford. Stanford is over-rated and will probably lose to ND next week.

That´s your opinion and hardly a fact.

Oregon gave up 40 points. Alabama gave up 9 points.

Oregon scored more and the game was played at your place lol. Like I said neither team deserves a rematch and now Bama fans are invading the Oregon boards which SUCKS. Truthfully outside of when Oklahoma invades there is nothing more annoying then when Bama fans invade.

Back