What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We are back in.

I hope bama loses to auburn, if not, hope they lose by even more in the championship game and make the bcs look even more dumb if possible.

Maybe the rematch will be 3-0!! SEC football has turned into soccer...

Yes, so we can all witness the greatness of god´s gift to America, the Southeastern Conference.

The SEC owns College FB. What the SEC and their fans want shall happen. We´re just their underlings.

when people get a little too tough on BC he implores that its "just a game." when people state they would rather not watch his boring ass team play again, we just don't care enough.

can't explain that.

I don't get where this idea of boring, ugly football comes about. Football isn't meant to be pretty, you go out and try to score more points than your opponent. A game doesn't have to 51-48 type shootout to be good football.

I don't get where this idea of boring, ugly football comes about. Football isn't meant to be pretty, you go out and try to score more points than your opponent. A game doesn't have to 51-48 type shootout to be good football.

Football is a combination of all three facets of the game, offense, defense, and special teams. A 51-48 game likely lacks decent defense, a 9-6 game likely lacks decent offense.

Bama is a very good team, they are also a team that lacks offense, good, maybe great in the other two facets but if you can only score 6 points in a game, on your own field then you don't have room to bitch.

Football is a combination of all three facets of the game, offense, defense, and special teams. A 51-48 game likely lacks decent defense, a 9-6 game likely lacks decent offense.

Bama is a very good team, they are also a team that lacks offense, good, maybe great in the other two facets but if you can only score 6 points in a game, on your own field then you don't have room to bitch.
Alabama averages 34.5 points/game but McCarron isn't a good QB and their kicking game is bad.

Alabama has only beat 2 teams with a winning record..... Those stats are boosted by playing bad teams.
@Penn State 8-2
#6 Arkansas 9-1
Florida 6-5
Georgia Southern 8-2

I will admit they had a pretty weak SEC schedule this year with getting a down Florida team and missing UGA and Scar but I'm confident that Bama would beat both of those teams.

@Penn State 8-2
#6 Arkansas 9-1
Florida 6-5
Georgia Southern 8-2

I will admit they had a pretty weak SEC schedule this year with getting a down Florida team and missing UGA and Scar but I'm confident that Bama would beat both of those teams.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You´re a parody account, right?

Alabama averages 34.5 points/game but McCarron isn't a good QB and their kicking game is bad.

Really significant stat there, includes 48 against Kent State, 41 against North Texas, 52 against Mississipi, and 45 against Georgia Southern. A really good indication of how they would score against top defenses in the BCS.

@Penn State 8-2
#6 Arkansas 9-1
Florida 6-5
Georgia Southern 8-2

Florida needed a win against an awful team today (which they almost lost too) to get above .500 and a FCS team does not count. So like I said 2 wins (now 3).

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You´re a parody account, right?
Hey he said winning records :lol:

Really significant stat there, includes 48 against Kent State, 41 against North Texas, 52 against Mississipi, and 45 against Georgia Southern. A really good indication of how they would score against top defenses in the BCS.
I agree that it has been inflated by playing some bad teams but they did put up 27 on PSU, 38 on Arkansas, 38 on Florida whose average but were ranked #12 when they played and were playing at The Swamp, 34 on Vandy whose average, and then they put up 52, 37, and 24 on bad teams but they can't control who they play in the SEC.

Hey he said winning records :lol:

I agree that it has been inflated by playing some bad teams but they did put up 27 on PSU, 38 on Arkansas, 38 on Florida whose average but were ranked #12 when they played and were playing at The Swamp, 34 on Vandy whose average, and then they put up 52, 37, and 24 on bad teams but they can't control who they play in the SEC.

PSU is a joke and Arkansas is going to get spanked when they play a bowl game against a legitimate opponent. Who cares what Florida was ranked at the time because they have shown they were a fraud.

Florida needed a win against an awful team today (which they almost lost too) to get above .500 and a FCS team does not count. So like I said 2 wins (now 3).

Florida also had Bama, LSU, Auburn, UGA, and SCarolina on their schedule, and only 1 of those at home.

PSU is a joke and Arkansas is going to get spanked when they play a bowl game against a legitimate opponent. Who cares what Florida was ranked at the time because they have shown they were a fraud.

The PSU team that is 9-2 and just won in Columbus is a joke? OK, got it.

Whether or not a team won their conference should have nothing to do with whether or not they play for the title. The 2 best teams in the country happen to be in the best division in the best conference, therefore they should play for the title....

This is the same half-assed logic Neb fans use. Why even play a college season? Let SEC fans choose two teams to play the nc game every year and everyone else can stay home.

I guess this thread doesn't matter anymore since your beloved ducks went down on lane. You can't lose to the clowns and play for the MNC. Rent a movie the night of the game-most of you don't appreciate or understand football anyway.

bama charlie: turning CU fans into auburn fans since 2006. :rofl:

on a slightly more serious note, congrats-- after this weekend, the tide really is back in it. improbable, but there you have it.

tigers.jpg
Alabama lost at home. Oregon lost in Louisiana. To me, that is a big difference.

And it bears repeating....... No team should play for a national title if they do not win their conference. The fact that it has happened means that the the "M" should stay in front of NC.....
Since when is Dallas, Texas a Louisiana city?
I don't care who LSU plays, "The Mad Hatter" will have them ready.

Last edited:
View attachment 7845
Since when is Dallas, Texas a Louisiana city?
I don't care who LSU plays, "The Mad Hatter" will have them ready.

I thought the opening game was at the Sugar Bowl.....

But don't worry, someone pointed that out about 3 pages ago sloppy seconds.....

Bookmark that post.... It was my first mistake in Allbuffs history..... And that includes banging liver's mom......

I thought the opening game was at the Sugar Bowl.....

But don't worry, someone pointed that out about 3 pages ago sloppy seconds.....

Bookmark that post.... It was my first mistake in Allbuffs history..... And that includes banging liver's mom......

i know it was dark and you were very drunk, but that wasn't my mom. it was your sister. she still says i'm better.

Back