What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We are going to beat California

This has turned into one of the best pre-game threads with posters from another team I have seen. These bear fans are pretty fun and hope they stick around. Better than the trailer trash we lived with in the other conference (and from what I hear other programs in this conference).

Nope. But it's much better than we're used to and more similar to how we are.

Not a lot of "Did you remember to turn off the meth stove at your trailer before going to the game?" cracks in the Pac-12.
Isn't Oregon/Washington the state that began the meth craze?

Lack of tailgating prior to a game is a serious problem.

Looking forward to tailgating in Palo Alto next month.

Lookalikes are not my strength, especially when I'm stuck surfing on this BlackBerry . We need Mink, Jr. to come over to help or just have Buffs visit Bear Insider if they are interested in such whimsy.

By the way, you CU guys are always welcome at Bear Insider, it is an independent site, loosely affiliated with ESPN, but not really tethered to the Mothership. It's no ShaggyBevo, but I suspect you've had enough of that site to last a lifetime.

When you come this way, keep in mind you're outclassed. We will drink you under the table. Not sure about the football teams.

And I want nothing to do with any woman who's had a bear inside her. Probably why I haven't poked tini's mom.

**** Cal!

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but asterisks will never hurt me.

i_love_asterisks_bumper_sticker-p128573471555790357trl0_400.jpg

Hire Tini's mom! She supposedly will do a lot for $5

yes, but she doesn't exactly wax poetic. she's more of an "actions ahead of words" type of gal. we need some shakespearean prose here or something. or, if we have to settle, maybe at least some chaucerian prose. you guys are embarassing me in front of our new cal friends.

yes, but she doesn't exactly wax poetic. she's more of an "actions ahead of words" type of gal. we need some shakespearean prose here or something. or, if we have to settle, maybe at least some chaucerian prose. you guys are embarassing me in front of our new cal friends.
She doesn't wax at all.

This has turned into one of the best pre-game threads with posters from another team I have seen. These bear fans are pretty fun and hope they stick around. Better than the trailer trash we lived with in the other conference (and from what I hear other programs in this conference).

Based on last year's experience in Berkeley, in my mind's eye each of these Cal posters are butterface asian lesbians with itty bitty racks. But to their credit, they have hot blonde trophy wives.

who said they are our friends??

Lack of tailgating prior to a game is a serious problem.

Looking forward to tailgating in Palo Alto next month.

Ha! Well, space sure won't be a problem, as long as you like wine, cheese, and a stadium with more in common with a mausoleum than a college football stadium. Enjoy dealing with Stanford Public Safety if you guys drink anything cheaper than Fat Tire...

Based on last year's experience in Berkeley, in my mind's eye each of these Cal posters are butterface asian lesbians with itty bitty racks. But to their credit, they have hot blonde trophy wives.

You nailed me!

images

Trophy wife out at Nordy's today buying shoes.

Back