What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We are going to ****ing destroy UCLA.

Would be huge to send off the seniors on a high note and go into the offseason with some momentum. A 3 game winning streak would give the coaches something hard (instead of "watch the games and see how the attitude changed!" they can point to the scoreboard) to sell on the recruiting trail also.

By the way, channel 4 here in Denver showed some of the post game locker room speech by Embo. Very cool and it was nice to see them put Embo in such a good light. Good pub for once.

So what's Embo gonna do with his son on Saturday?

Pledge Allegiance to the Swag

Would be huge to send off the seniors on a high note and go into the offseason with some momentum. A 3 game winning streak would give the coaches something hard (instead of "watch the games and see how the attitude changed!" they can point to the scoreboard) to sell on the recruiting trail also.

Plus, we just can't be having a group of seniors graduate without ever having won a road game. That's not allowed.

We beat kansas last year on the road. Right? I turned off the game in the 4th quarter cause we had a huge lead. No one could have lost that game.

Anytime Allbuffs starts to get overconfident about killing another team usually reality hits and we lose. just sayin.

I love Jimmy. He brings balance to the Force. I would be extremely worried if Jimmy was confident of success.

We beat kansas last year on the road. Right? I turned off the game in the 4th quarter cause we had a huge lead. No one could have lost that game.

We won big that day.

Then some stuff that happened after you tuned out made it one of the greatest days in CU history since it ended the HaLkins error.

I think the good thing about this game is that UCLA is not a good throwing team. We have the qb advantage in this game. They also have the worst run defense in the Pac 12. This game plays to Colorado's strengths. UCLA has won when they rushed the ball well. So if Colorado outrushes UCLA in this game, which is very possible, they probably win.

Back