What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We are not that bad

Unleash Hell

We have been hit hard by injuries and we have lost to some really good teams, yes including Kansas. Kansas really hung with OU yesterday. I am still worried about our offense scoring points, but they can move, especially with Hansen and Speedy. The points will come. Granted KSU's D is not great, but most of the remaining teams aren't much better than KSU if they are (with the exception of Mizzou and OSU). However we just allowed a team that is averaging 48 points a game just one TD yesterday. Our D has been and still is playing great. We are still VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY likely a bowl team. I still see 6-7 win as a VERY VERY VERY likely possibility.

We have been hit hard by injuries and we have lost to some really good teams, yes including Kansas. Kansas really hung with OU yesterday. I am still worried about our offense scoring points, but they can move, especially with Hansen and Speedy. The points will come. Granted KSU's D is not great, but most of the remaining teams aren't much better than KSU if they are (with the exception of Mizzou and OSU). However we just allowed a team that is averaging 48 points a game just one TD yesterday. Our D has been and still is playing great. We are still VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY likely a bowl team. I still see 6-7 win as a VERY VERY VERY likely possibility.

7 would be nice, but we have 4 now, ISU should be 5, but MU and OSU look to be almost impossible, the Aggies are looking better, and it is at their house, and then we have to play NU at nibblet land. I hope we take the Aggies for 6 wins, but have not put up the points to feel more confident on any of the games.

Regardless, I now have hope that CU can get back to improving each week, and Hansen can make defenses sit back and respect another weapon. We KNEW KSU was faking the punt, and still blew it yesterday. No respect from other teams at all. I hope Hansen will make teams sit back and not stack the box (as I think he will throw alot more in the coming weeks)

Good points. I will be shocked if we don't go to a bowl. We are a bowl team yet again and I can't wait for the bad luck with the injury bug to hopefully end next year and we will be a serious contender in the confrence. Bank on it!

We will beat ISU, but how are we going to win in College Station or anywhere else if our Offense only puts up 14 points a game. Our D is doing fantastic, but to hope for them to hold teams under 14 on the road is a tough task.

I also think we're looking at 6-7 wins. ISU should be a win and we should be able to get at least 1 of OSU, A&M, and knu, which would put us at 6, and if we pull an upset in there then we're at 7 wins. I'll be disappointed with 5 wins, OK with 6 wins, and happy with 7 or more.

We will beat ISU, but how are we going to win in College Station or anywhere else if our Offense only puts up 14 points a game. Our D is doing fantastic, but to hope for them to hold teams under 14 on the road is a tough task.

We will beat A&M and ISU. NU will be a tossup. A&M is bad, and we always seem to play well in College Station.

KSU averaged 48 points a game and we held them to 1 TD. We are getting better at offense and with Hansen in there, the points will start to come. We are not that bad, and our offense is better than the points show. With these changes, we will see more. Plus, most of our better point games have been on the road. CSU and FSU.

We will beat A&M and ISU. NU will be a tossup. A&M is bad, and we always seem to play well in College Station.

KSU averaged 48 points a game and we held them to 1 TD. We are getting better at offense and with Hansen in there, the points will start to come. We are not that bad, and our offense is better than the points show. With these changes, we will see more.

I'm not saying we bad, or trying to be a Debbie Downer. Our O is young and plagued with injuries. It sucks.

Yeah we did hold a good Offense to one TD.....at home. Lets just hope our O will put up more points in weeks to come to help out our good defense.

Back