What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'We Black Out' T-shirt

BupsJones

Loved the game, need the shirt. Anyone notice those black t-shirts with silver writing that read 'We Black Out'? The C and the U in 'Black Out' were printed in gold? Love to buy a couple if anyone in Boulder can do this Chicagoan a huge favor or put me in contact.

Thanks!

Go Buffs!

Only place carrying these still.

Loved the game, need the shirt. Anyone notice those black t-shirts with silver writing that read 'We Black Out'? The C and the U in 'Black Out' were printed in gold? Love to buy a couple if anyone in Boulder can do this Chicagoan a huge favor or put me in contact.

Thanks!

Go Buffs!

This is the only site still carrying these:
http://coloradocroakies.com/shop/cu-we-black-out-shirt-distressed/

Anyone have an idea when the black out game is, I might pick one up for this year.

Fellow buffs fans, you caught our attention! Thanks for all the traffic to our site AllBuffs! We're going to drop the price on these to $25 + shipping. If we sell enough, we'll try to het the next batch at around $20. This is a relatively new addition to our store so we were feeling it out. We went to CU when those black out shirts came out and loved them, but the guys didn't make too many of them! So we brought them back since we couldn't find them anywhere. We're glad to hear that a few of you enjoy our design and we look forward to the Buffs playing sometime in the future. Go Buffs!

On another note: We'll be volunteering in Boulder these next few weeks for the clean up, we hope to see some of you out there. So if you purchase a shirt and are living up there, I can drop it off and skip/refund the shipping charges. Go Buffs and thanks for the support!

- ColoradoCroakies.com team

Oh I should probably pitch the shirt: It's an American Apparel shirt made in LA, not a cheap Hanes or Gildan. So it's really made in the USA and not at one of those pacific island sweatshops that label the product as "Made in USA". :thumbsup:

Our gear can be found at: http://coloradocroakies.com/shop/

Fellow buffs fans, you caught our attention! Thanks for all the traffic to our site AllBuffs! We're going to drop the price on these to $25 + shipping. If we sell enough, we'll try to het the next batch at around $20. This is a relatively new addition to our store so we were feeling it out. We went to CU when those black out shirts came out and loved them, but the guys didn't make too many of them! So we brought them back since we couldn't find them anywhere. We're glad to hear that a few of you enjoy our design and we look forward to the Buffs playing sometime in the future. Go Buffs!

On another note: We'll be volunteering in Boulder these next few weeks for the clean up, we hope to see some of you out there. So if you purchase a shirt and are living up there, I can drop it off and skip/refund the shipping charges. Go Buffs and thanks for the support!

- ColoradoCroakies.com team

Sweet! Thanks for the price reduction, that's awesome of you guys! I just placed an order. Those sunglasses are pretty awesome too. I'm in Boulder, so just email me when you can drop them off. Thanks!

Hi - I realize it has been YEARS since they 'we black out' shirt, but what are the chances any are still available or that it will be resurrected. It is one of the best and still gets talked about.

Thanks!

So my boys are excited this year...they went to a website and had sweatshirts made that say BUFFALOES TRENCH MOB, with a pissed off buffalo in the middle of it. Didn't get them till the end of the season last year. I'll post a pic of them when i get a chance. Last year I remember during one of the videos I think it was Jimmy Gilbert had one on and my boys loved it.

Back