What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We CAN win out!!

Oh well it's a quote from it. But yeah it's legal, but really stupid but effective.

If we play like we did today. KSU is beatabale here, and NU struggled with ISU and they are only up 14-0 at half against KU.

I really think we have a decent chance at winning out. Loved seeing the emotion today. It was a fun game to watch!

GO BUFFS!!!
I don't know about NU, but KSU is very beatable. They are completely a one dimensional team. They can't pass the ball worth a $_it. If we can stop their running game - we win.

Well, we do have experience against the double eagle bear stuff. Will that help?

Well, I could be wrong, as the only coaching experience I have is volunteering with one of the high schools here in Omaha, in addition to being an electrician...but double eagle isn't a bad thought. K-State, I noticed does alot of pulling with their back-side guard; they aren't a big inside or outside zone running scheme type team. When they pull, the DT needs to knock the guard blocking back on the Middle backer, so the the pulling guard can't get a clean pull up to the second level.

As for when their gimp QB Coffman passes, get after his *****, he looks like a 14 year old version of Colt McCoy, without the talent.

Well, I could be wrong, as the only coaching experience I have is volunteering with one of the high schools here in Omaha, in addition to being an electrician...but double eagle isn't a bad thought. K-State, I noticed does alot of pulling with their back-side guard; they aren't a big inside or outside zone running scheme type team. When they pull, the DT needs to knock the guard blocking back on the Middle backer, so the the pulling guard can't get a clean pull up to the second level.

As for when their gimp QB Coffman passes, get after his *****, he looks like a 14 year old version of Colt McCoy, without the talent.

Dan?

No. I couldn't stand Dan Hawkins. This may seem wierd coming from an NU fan, but I wanted and still want to see the Buffs be successful, so the game on Black Friday, could mean something like it used to in the late '80's until 05. I think Cabral will be a good hire, if Bohn doesn't pull a stupid move like we did in 2003.

No. I couldn't stand Dan Hawkins. This may seem wierd coming from an NU fan, but I wanted and still want to see the Buffs be successful, so the game on Black Friday, could mean something like it used to in the late '80's until 05. I think Cabral will be a good hire, if Bohn doesn't pull a stupid move like we did in 2003.

Please god! Don't say his name.........................worst hire ever! I think that's why I can actually sympathize with what CU just went through. It's like a bad car accident that you shouldn't watch, but you watch it anyways. Slow motion and all..........

I like our chances against Nebraska better if they beat A&M and wrap up the North this Saturday.

I can never pull fo nebraska no matter what the situation is!! Go A&M!!!!

First: Nebraska will be just as strong whether or not they beat A&M. The Huskers are going to be mean bad asses for the last game against cu.

Second: It's nice to see Buff fans with some fire. It's about ****ing time.

Good Luck in the 12-Pac!

Long-time reader, first-time poster. All this talk has made me nostalgic. I think KSU is winnable in a skill/preparation way. As for Neb, I'm a child of the late 80's/ early 90's Buffs, and I bought in to Mac's adopting them as our rival. Some of my greatest college memories (EB 4 4th Qtr TDs) and worst (losing 52-7 at Nebraska) revolve around them. Beating Nebraska is a great finish, and with a little luck, we can pull it off.

"Well, all I'm saying is that I want to look back and say that I did I the best I could while I was stuck in this place. Had as much fun as I could while I was stuck in this place. Played as hard as I could while I was stuck in this place... Dogged as many girls as I could while I was stuck in this place." -Dawson

Well, Buff Fans, any of you that are going to the game and tailgating I'd love to come meet you guys. I got my tix and my tailgate party with some buddies so let me know through IM please.

Well, Buff Fans, any of you that are going to the game and tailgating I'd love to come meet you guys. I got my tix and my tailgate party with some buddies so let me know through IM please.

I'll be there in that husker club garage thing by the stadium, should be easy enough to find.

Long-time reader, first-time poster. All this talk has made me nostalgic. I think KSU is winnable in a skill/preparation way. As for Neb, I'm a child of the late 80's/ early 90's Buffs, and I bought in to Mac's adopting them as our rival. Some of my greatest college memories (EB 4 4th Qtr TDs) and worst (losing 52-7 at Nebraska) revolve around them. Beating Nebraska is a great finish, and with a little luck, we can pull it off.

"Well, all I'm saying is that I want to look back and say that I did I the best I could while I was stuck in this place. Had as much fun as I could while I was stuck in this place. Played as hard as I could while I was stuck in this place... Dogged as many girls as I could while I was stuck in this place." -Dawson

I hate to let the secret out, but I always give positive rep to Dazed and Confused references.

First: Nebraska will be just as strong whether or not they beat A&M. The Huskers are going to be mean bad asses for the last game against cu.

Second: It's nice to see Buff fans with some fire. It's about ****ing time.

Good Luck in the 12-Pac!

You don't think a reenergized CU team is gonna play with everything they have against NU in their last game? CU hates NU more than NU hates CU. It is very likely gonna be like the majority of games the past 15 years with either team winning IMO. NU has always had the breaks go their way in these close games, it's time to give you some payback in the last meeting.

And there it is! You homophobic redneck prick.

Ignored. Please don't quote this douche anymore.

Exactly. I have ignored him, but all you other assholes keep quoting him so I still have to see his posts. Please stop. For the love of God, just stop.

Behind every good man there is a woman, and that woman was Martha Washington, man, and everyday George would come home, she would have a big fat bowl waiting for him, man, when he come in the door, man, she was a hip, hip, hip lady, man.

You must be talking about classy fans like these....

Are those the same fans that sent death threats to the AD? The same ones who harrased Niles Paul? The same ones that threw bottles at CU players in 2002? Funny how they call CU rapists when their glory days were surrounded by cheating roid rage criminals beating up their girlfriends and having their coach hide their guns.

Behind every good man there is a woman, and that woman was Martha Washington, man, and everyday George would come home, she would have a big fat bowl waiting for him, man, when he come in the door, man, she was a hip, hip, hip lady, man.

George Washington was in a cult, and the cult was into aliens, man.

Back