What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We CAN win out!!

Long-time reader, first-time poster. All this talk has made me nostalgic. I think KSU is winnable in a skill/preparation way. As for Neb, I'm a child of the late 80's/ early 90's Buffs, and I bought in to Mac's adopting them as our rival. Some of my greatest college memories (EB 4 4th Qtr TDs) and worst (losing 52-7 at Nebraska) revolve around them. Beating Nebraska is a great finish, and with a little luck, we can pull it off.

"Well, all I'm saying is that I want to look back and say that I did I the best I could while I was stuck in this place. Had as much fun as I could while I was stuck in this place. Played as hard as I could while I was stuck in this place... Dogged as many girls as I could while I was stuck in this place." -Dawson

Trippy bro

Thanks, man? I've been reading a bunch of posts tonight about new coaching and specifically the barzil (bazril?) forum. BTW, worth the $15! Maybe I'm over simplifying, but with seniors on the line, especially seniors like our CBs and Scotty, et al... I just wanna focus on beating KSU. The seniors have earned it. When that happens, focusing on beating NU. Thank you seniors for your contribution to Buff history!

Speak for yourself........................Kamel's a HUGE asshole! :smile2:

assholes-demotivational-poster-1222569254.jpg

Where are you guys getting your passes?

They were special awards for being such great Buff fans...er something like that.

OK...my buddy has some clients who get us in. Have to hate the corporate a-holes bringing the enemy in while the unwashed masses stand at the gate and watch. I think I get invited since I am his funny friend who they like to drink with (of course I do treat them well when they visit here as well)...:smile2:

Back