What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We made their children cry - again

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
I'm way too lazy to find a clip, but did anybody else see the shot of the little OU kid crying after the game?

Damn, we make kids cry. :lol:

The adults are crying as well.

Having read several bulletin boards, I cannot believe how delusional a majority of OU fans are. It's an absolute joke to insinuate that OU gift wrapped this game or that they were robbed by the officials.

gamestatsuq0.png

Having read several bulletin boards, I cannot believe how delusional a majority of OU fans are. It's an absolute joke to insinuate that OU gift wrapped this game or that they were robbed by the officials.

gamestatsuq0.png

Agreed - the notion that somehow OU just gave this game away is ludicrous. CU dominated in nearly every phase of the game. In reality, if not for CU's two first half turnovers, this game would have been a blowout.

gamestatsuq0.png

That is one reason why I grew up disliking OU. I didn't even understand football at the time, but I understood crying about the refs after every loss. Especially Texas losses. It just used to grate on my nerves and it is nice to see nothing has changed.

Now they have to look forward to a meaningless Red River Shootout. :lol:

Both teams have everything to lose in that game and almost nothing to gain..

If adults cry that's different but man...yall need to stop baggin on a little boy. He's just a kid

I'm not really bagging on the kid. It's just that there seems to be a trend developing here - kids from opposing teams that think they're unbeatable come into Folsom and have all their hopes and dreams ripped from them.

Just sayin'

Agreed - the notion that somehow OU just gave this game away is ludicrous. CU dominated in nearly every phase of the game. In reality, if not for CU's two first half turnovers, this game would have been a blowout.

c'mon man. if it wasn't for our THREE turnovers in 8 minutes cu would have NOT won this game. even if OU doesn't fumble the punt it's a different outcome. hey, i've been the first OU fan to give credit to cu for this win but YOU'RE being "ludicrous" to think this could have been a blowout in cu's favor.

c'mon man. if it wasn't for our THREE turnovers in 8 minutes cu would have NOT won this game. even if OU doesn't fumble the punt it's a different outcome. hey, i've been the first OU fan to give credit to cu for this win but YOU'RE being "ludicrous" to think this could have been a blowout in cu's favor.

True...but their defense was giving your offense fits

That wasn't OU's best shot. And that wasn't the same CU team that lost to MSU.

All this would have, could have, should have blather can wait until December.

Time to focus on Baylor and Texas.

True...but their defense was giving your offense fits

absolutely. i'm not making excuses. my point is that if cu fans want to dismiss their early turnovers and say they would have blown OU out, then my counterpoint is that if you take away OU's 3 turnovers in 8 minutes the outcome would be much different. realize that OU never trailed in this game until there was no time left on the clock. just a gut wrenching loss for OU and a great win for these guys.

The first half was just as lopsided in OU's favor as the 2nd half was in CU's favor. Two tipped balls turned into interceptions, a safety that wasn't called that ended up turning into OU's 2nd TD, and OU not having one single holding call on their O-line when they were holding on every play. If that stuff doesn't happen, and the 2nd half plays out the way it did, then yes, it would have been a blowout. All I'm saying is that it's ludicrous to say that CU got lucky to win the game or that OU somehow gave it away. Both teams made their share of mistakes and got their share of breaks.

The first half was just as lopsided in OU's favor as the 2nd half was in CU's favor. Two tipped balls turned into interceptions, a safety that wasn't called that ended up turning into OU's 2nd TD, and OU not having one single holding call on their O-line when they were holding on every play. If that stuff doesn't happen, and the 2nd half plays out the way it did, then yes, it would have been a blowout. All I'm saying is that it's ludicrous to say that CU got lucky to win the game or that OU somehow gave it away. Both teams made their share of mistakes and got their share of breaks.

i can agree with that.

this wasn't a fluke win. CU took control of the line of scrimmage in the second half and won the game in the trenches. end of story.

both teams had some really ****ty turnovers.

my personal favorite part of the game was our very unheralded true freshman ol maiava totally MAULING a d-line full of 4 and 5 star recruits. he was just plain kicking their asses. and it pissed them off so badly that it cost them a 15 yard penalty. he was in their heads. kai is a baller.

this wasn't a fluke win. CU took control of the line of scrimmage in the second half and won the game in the trenches. end of story.

both teams had some really ****ty turnovers.

my personal favorite part of the game was our very unheralded true freshman ol maiava totally MAULING a d-line full of 4 and 5 star recruits. he was just plain kicking their asses. and it pissed them off so badly that it cost them a 15 yard penalty. he was in their heads. kai is a baller.

we chatted with his father this morning as we were eating breakfast. as you may remember, his father played for the buffs back when nu, ou, and cu finished 1,2, and 3 in the early 70s.

kai kicks ass. reading through the sooner game day thread on soonerfans, i realized that kai must have been the buff that they were bitching about. they are real miffed about the hair pulling penalty, suggesting this royal samoan should "cut his hair" or have it "ripped out at the roots".

perhaps if the sooners focused on some trenchwork instead of engaging in a hair pulling contest, they might have been more effective.

we chatted with his father this morning as we were eating breakfast. as you may remember, his father played for the buffs back when nu, ou, and cu finished 1,2, and 3 in the early 70s.

kai kicks ass. reading through the sooner game day thread on soonerfans, i realized that kai must have been the buff that they were bitching about. they are real miffed about the hair pulling penalty, suggesting this royal samoan should "cut his hair" or have it "ripped out at the roots".

perhaps if the sooners focused on some trenchwork instead of engaging in a hair pulling contest, they might have been more effective.

awesome! that guy can play. and just wait until pitt has a full year of s/c training with him. i pity the dl. it will be like chris naeole reincarnated!

"c'mon man"....if it wasn't for those two CU INT's that were GIFTS, giving you scoring drives of 14 and 11 yards, this game would have been a near blowout.

OU=OWNED.

deal with it. it happens to every team.

Back