What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We NEED a win today

Duff Man

Club Member
Club Member
Junta Member
For the players, the school, this board, my sanity, all of it. Get it done. For the love of God, get it done.

Agreed although part of me says does beating Wyoming really change anything?

If nothing else, we're complaining about a win.:smile2: That is a step in the right direction, right?

Obviously a win over Wyoming by itself will not change the season, but this team needs any sort of confidence it can get right now. A loss pretty much throws that out the window.

I'll be there cheering my ass off for a win...

... with an expectation that if they don't get it done it will be the last time I see Juicebox on the CU sideline.

CU's game plan today should be to cheat. cheat in every manner possible. cheat to such a level that the cheating Gods of the old SWC will sit there with a bowl of popcorn and watch in stunned amazement. weld the doors of the wyoming locker room shut and then tell them how they all have ugly mommas! make woody hays green with envy as our coaching staff gang tackles any wyoming ball carrier along the side line. cheat so bad that even SEC fans would watch the game and think, 'damn! those are some cheatin' bastards'! the refs would all have been bought off yesterday and thier families threatened if they dont follow through. the door of ralphies trailer will be opened and be parked facing the wyoming lockerroom door so if they do get the door open, they have to get past ralphie and out of the trailer. replace wyomings footballs will footballs that will carry an electric shocking device that will turn off when a CU player touches it. set up speakers on the wyoming bench that will play nothing but the 'brown note' every 30 seconds. cheat so bad, in every imaginable way, to such a level that everyone will be at a complete loss of words.

that would be my game plan. :gobuffs:

I see today as a win win... win, we WIN! lose, hawk gets fired. Either way, I am ok with the result.

CU's game plan today should be to cheat. cheat in every manner possible. cheat to such a level that the cheating Gods of the old SWC will sit there with a bowl of popcorn and watch in stunned amazement. weld the doors of the wyoming locker room shut and then tell them how they all have ugly mommas! make woody hays green with envy as our coaching staff gang tackles any wyoming ball carrier along the side line. cheat so bad that even SEC fans would watch the game and think, 'damn! those are some cheatin' bastards'! the refs would all have been bought off yesterday and thier families threatened if they dont follow through. the door of ralphies trailer will be opened and be parked facing the wyoming lockerroom door so if they do get the door open, they have to get past ralphie and out of the trailer. replace wyomings footballs will footballs that will carry an electric shocking device that will turn off when a CU player touches it. set up speakers on the wyoming bench that will play nothing but the 'brown note' every 30 seconds. cheat so bad, in every imaginable way, to such a level that everyone will be at a complete loss of words.

that would be my game plan. :gobuffs:

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Think we'd cover? :lol:

Agreed although part of me says does beating Wyoming really change anything?

We not only need to win, but we need to win and look good doing it. Sure, a win is a win, but a win over a lower-tier MWC team with another subpar performance won't do a whole lot to take the heat off Hawkins. :huh:

Yes, we need a win for those reasons and more. Win and you also get some confidence for the players somewhat and you have the bye week to collect your breath and re-focus and get the problems and kinks worked out .

Lose and it will be very ugly and might be the end of hawk and another rebuilding project.

Please, if this program has any pride left,we must beat wyoming today.

Go Buffs :thumbsup:

Another effect of a convincing, resounding Colorado win today followed by another win next game, would be a bit of crow pie for those who've called Coach Hawkins "all talk," out of his league, etc.

Today is the first step toward that happening.

Whatever happens, very best of luck to Colorado; I do want a win for them and a turnaround for the team.

Another effect of a convincing, resounding Colorado win today followed by another win next game, would be a bit of crow pie for those who've called Coach Hawkins "all talk," out of his league, etc.

Whatever happens, very best of luck to Colorado; I do want a win for them and a turnaround for the team.
Sure hope you are right....I am not betting the ranch on it, however.....

crow pie? :lol:

spider, while slow and dangerous behind the wheel, can still serve a purpose. :thumbsup:

Well, I do cook...

fear%20spider.gif

Back