What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We Need to have a Frank Conversation....

Easy there, bunky ... one game at a time. One game at a time.

And due to our STs ... we're not out of this game yet. Hope Jay's alright ... but something is wrong with him tonight on PRs.

That Lindsay interview on Pac 12 net with the guy in the background, "I smell roses".

What is wrong with you guys? There is only one valid answer at this point.

IMG_20160402_153012.jpg

And due to our STs ... we're not out of this game yet. Hope Jay's alright ... but something is wrong with him tonight on PRs.

Barnett was speculating that he was losing the ball in the lights. Maybe, he needs some night time practice.

Last edited:
Barnett was speculating that he was loosing the ball in the lights. Maybe, he needs some night time practice.

Haven't we (and he) played night games this season already, either home or on the road? Too lazy ... uhh, busy, to look it up right now ... but it doesn't seem like this was the first night game that JMac had to field punts in.

Haven't we (and he) played night games this season already, either home or on the road? Too lazy ... uhh, busy, to look it up right now ... but it doesn't seem like this was the first night game that JMac had to field punts in.

It was the sleeves.

Not at Folsom

Not trying to piss off any east coast alums but we need a game in San Diego, Vegas, Phoenix, or Santa Clara.im hoping for Vegas.

Not trying to piss off any east coast alums but we need a game in San Diego, Vegas, Phoenix, or Santa Clara.im hoping for Vegas.

There are no East Coast choices unless we are the odd man out and get shipped somewhere unexpected.

I want whatever is best for the University. That said I am hoping to see you all in San AntonIo on the The River Walk, I took Mrs. C for Mack Browns last game. Seems fitting to see MikeMac in San Antonio with all my brothers celebrating the fact WE ARE BACK !!!!!!

The choices for Pac 12 tie-ins are:

Pasadena - Rose (Big Ten)
San Antonio - Alamo (Big XII)
San Diego - Holiday (Big Ten)
Santa Clara - Foster Farms (Big Ten)
El Paso - Sun (ACC)
Las Vegas - Vegas (MWC)
Phoenix - Cactus (Big XII)

I'm looking at one of the top 4 choices there, if it's against the Big Ten, how sweet would it be if we're slotted against the Fuskers. If it's against the Big XII we could see Oklahoma or Okie State there, which would be fun, or Baylor - no one around here would be jacked up by the idea of beating up on Baylor, would they?

The choices for Pac 12 tie-ins are:

Anaheim -Rose (Big Ten)
San Antonio - Alamo (Big XII)
San Diego - Holiday (Big Ten)
Santa Clara - Foster Farms (Big Ten)
El Paso - Sun (ACC)
Las Vegas - Vegas (MWC)
Phoenix - Cactus (Big XII)

I'm looking at one of the top 4 choices there, if it's against the Big Ten, how sweet would it be if we're slotted against the Fuskers. If it's against the Big XII we could see Oklahoma or Okie State there, which would be fun, or Baylor - no one around here would be jacked up by the idea of beating up on Baylor, would they?

Fify

Buffs fans are starting to come out for games again, yesterday the stadium was rocking. We have been turning out on the road as well.

If it comes down to one of the bowl who gets to pick their team out of the PAC we could easily get picked over some other schools based on the expectation that a bowl starved fan base will travel and show up in numbers.

Utah and Colorado control their destiny to the PAC12 championship game. But I don't expect USC to lose more than 1 more (@ UW). They should finish with 3 losses, and they have the tiebreaker over us. We have to lose NO MORE than 1 more game and beat Utah. I suppose a 3 way tie of 3 loss teams of CU, Utah and USC could make the tiebreaker some complicated mess. So just win out!

Back