What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We now take you to Birmingham, Alabama

You guys realize SportsbyBrooks is a blogger and not a real journalist. He comes out with new accusations about every week on another college. He has blocked my tweets also.

Here is another attempt on Bama:

1ec0f73880ad7cf58485cd454c620c0b_ajmccarronttownmenswear.jpg

The bad thing is that is not AJ in the picture. That guy had already been disassociated and all the suits had been reported to the NCAA.

You guys realize SportsbyBrooks is a blogger and not a real journalist. He comes out with new accusations about every week on another college. He has blocked my tweets also.

Here is another attempt on Bama:

1ec0f73880ad7cf58485cd454c620c0b_ajmccarronttownmenswear.jpg

The bad thing is that is not AJ in the picture. That guy had already been disassociated and all the suits had been reported to the NCAA.
Since when were bloggers not real journalists?

I dont see why the AJ McCarron signature is a violation if he doesn't get paid for it. Someone else can sell his signature if the person selling it got it.

That is kind of f'ed up.... But I dont think it is a violation.

So you just went straight Chewbacca defense instead of the modified Chewbacca?

I now have an extra ticket for the game in Gainesville this weekend if anybody wants to go.

[video]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Iqn-9n0X4ig" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/video]

What is this hippie for?

It means you won't address the allegations. You're just diverting attention.

I'll let Johnnie Cochran explain it to you:

[video=youtube;l1QI4P0YqtM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1QI4P0YqtM&feature=related[/video]

Back