What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We now take you to Johnny Manziel's Pants.

I'm already sick of him. Have been for a while. Enjoyed watching him play in college, though.

But as a pro, all the signs are there for a guy who is too immature and won't ever understand what it means to be a "company guy". Have your fun, but don't make headlines having your fun. Don't let your fun interfere with knowing your playbook and game plan. I don't think he'll be able to do that.

I didn't mind him so much, and thought the 'partying in Vegas' was overblown. But if he is doing lines of coke, then he is ****ed.

"random" drug check in his very near future.

the nfl has a way of "randomly" testing when things like this become public.

Saw in reddit, but look at the bottom of the bill. Not the first time that bill has been folded.

I'm not telling the dude not to party, hell, I would be if I was him. The thing is all eyeballs and cameras are on you, quit being so loud. You don't just represent yourself, you are a Brown. Tell you a very quick way to get your teammates to hate you, when they gotta answer stupid questions about your ass every week. Hope he doesn't blow it. Love him or hate him, he can ball.

If I had the jack and the skills Johnny Football has when I was his age, I would have never survived the internet/social media era. I'm surprised so many of you don't remember what it was like to be 21 years old.

He will likely flame out. Truth of the matter is, very, very few NFL'ers make it on talent alone. Even the best of the NFL put in a lot of work. Johnny boy doesn't appear to be the type that is willing to work at it. Maybe he'll prove me wrong, but I see his name next to Jamarcus Russell not too far in the future on a 1st round bust list.

I look forward to his look of shock when he's getting sacked and the Browns are getting blown out in the midst of a losing streak. That is when the weak QBs break.

It's impossible to picture JFF in the same peer group as Manning, Brady, Marino, Montana, or Elway.

It's also folly to equate him to Luck, Rogers, Bradford, RG3, or Kaepernick.

It's much easier to group him somewhere between Ryan Leaf and Vince Young. But with the bad off-field side behavior of Roethlesberger and Vick just waiting to happen. He is in position to make a run at being the highest profile bust ever.

I seriously doubt Manzeil's career in the NFL will reach anywhere near the lofty heights of even a Matt Leinart, Mark Sanchez, or Tim Tebow.

There has to be odds on JFF involved with a paternity test or drug related violence or car wreck happening before a playoff appearance.

Last edited by a moderator:
He will likely flame out. Truth of the matter is, very, very few NFL'ers make it on talent alone. Even the best of the NFL put in a lot of work. Johnny boy doesn't appear to be the type that is willing to work at it. Maybe he'll prove me wrong, but I see his name next to Jamarcus Russell not too far in the future on a 1st round bust list.
The scary thing is, he reminds me of Todd Marinovich. Great talent but erratic.

Back