What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We now take you to Tallahassee, FL...

In these days of campus crazies and shootings, I think the book response to a student taking center stage and screaming confrontational obscenities, without any provocation, would be to put him on probation and monitoring, pending a mental health exam; or turn him over to a favorite coach or teacher and have them deal with it.​

Question is, would you draft him to be the face of your franchise? If it were me, I'd say hell no. Unless somebody helps him out, this dude is gonna do something else.

Wow. If he is the guilty party and is suspended/expelled this would be a major loss for FSU. Being in transition at QB, Murphy or Golson, Cook was the key to the offense. Guy could go the distance frim anywhere on the field. Blood is in the water for Jimbo Fisher.

Wow. If he is the guilty party and is suspended/expelled this would be a major loss for FSU. Being in transition at QB, Murphy or Golson, Cook was the key to the offense. Guy could go the distance frim anywhere on the field. Blood is in the water for Jimbo Fisher.

As badly as they were beaten in the playoffs, I think that a little pent-up frustration is reasonable to expect. What did people think was going to happen?

Holy ****. If you are a (not horrible) parent how could you ever let your son enter that ****show of a culture?

It does seem to following a familiar pattern. When the complacency sets in after winning the BCS, the wheels start to come off a program.

In their defense, the women of Tallahassee do look like men. My expectations were shattered in 2003.

Agreed. I though Cook was the fastest player in CFB last season.

As badly as they were beaten in the playoffs, I think that a little pent-up frustration is reasonable to expect. What did people think was going to happen?
Somebody hit this jackwagon with rep, please.

If Tupou goes to court and the case is either dismissed due to lack of evidence (winston) or he is acquitted (cook) then yes, Tupou should be reinstated immediately.
How about if there wasn't enough evidence to bring him to court in the first place?

Things that make you go "hmmm"...

Kid is from the Tidewater area and is a straight up mercenary.
His coach gets fired from Ocean Lakes HS for recruiting violations that would make some D1 programs blush, gets picked up by private Bishop Sullivan, then recruits half the Ocean Lakes football team to Bishop Sullivan. School then says they aren't waiving tuition, just that they "closely analyze the financial situation of each family and adjust tuition from there."
Oh, forgot to mention this kid had previously transferred from Indian River HS in Chesapeake after the coach "found a house" in the Ocean Lakes zone for his family so the kid could play for him there.
Bottom Line: Laborn will be a GREAT match for FSU. Kinda surprised ****Bailer didn't get to him first.

His coach gets fired from Ocean Lakes HS for recruiting violations that would make some D1 programs blush, gets picked up by private Bishop Sullivan, then recruits half the Ocean Lakes football team to Bishop Sullivan.
Sounds like a local high school coach in the Denver area...

Back