What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We Now Take You To Tallahassee, Florida

Amazing. The Tallahassee police are something else. Not only do they not arrest him but they release an incident report that redacts Johnson's name, yet leaves the victim's name in.
The relationship that CU has with the BPD is essentially the opposite that FSU has with their PD and DA.

The relationship that CU has with the BPD is essentially the opposite that FSU has with their PD and DA.

I don't think there's a problem between CU and the BPD. BPD has been very reasonable. CU's issues are internal.

FSU's relationship with its PD and DA appears to be something that compromises the rights and safety of the citizens of the Tallahassee community and includes collusive illegal actions by officials.

It's like the FSU football program is Porky's bar.

I was in Tallahasse all week. I watched the local news and there was not even one mention of this at all.

Its a whole other world from what we see in Boulder. Like someone said, it would be nice to have some balance between the two.

Football down south is like hippie rights in boulder. Overpowering.

Wait, wait, she cut him off when he was going to get more drinks. Isn't getting between a man and his beer the real crime here?

And then there was the posed group picture of Terry Bradshaw and the officers investigating the rape claim against him, all smiling and mugging for the camera

Our American justice system makes a lot of accommodations for celebrities and the wealthy

I like how that story starts as a crime report and then devolves into an earnest discussion of the FSU QB situation. Different planet down there.

Because CU and Boulder does not treat athletes with preference (at least not much) we are better than the FSUs of the world, and believe me the past two years have shown how depraved FSU nation is. However, because we are that way we may never have as good a football team.

We are kind of like the Starks on GoT; honorable but killed for it. FSU and the others are kind of like the Lannisters; morally objectionable but to their benefit and with all the gold. Still, every Stark would rather be honorable and dead than like a Lannister...and its not really even a choice, or something Starks have control over - just tragedy in their bloodline.

Scumbag!

Go to about 1:45 of the video to see what De'Andre Johnson actually did.

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2015/07/06/video-shows-punch-that-led-to-qbs-arrest/29775149/

He should never suit up for FSU.

0n8W8Jy.jpg

3 things.

1) Dude needs to chill, girls always get top priority at the bar. Just deal with it.
2) She had no right to punch him first
3) He shouldn't have responded by clocking her in the face like that.

There's actually a 4th thing.

4) Holy **** do people hate sleeves in Tallahassee.

* In before "everyone deserves a 2nd chance and the Buffs need to take some risks to upgrade talent"
[MENTION=1852]Buffnik[/MENTION] there is no way he is a talent upgrade.

If he was FSU would have found a way to keep him.

Think the bartender still has a job... leaving the blood on the bar?

Think the bar still has a liquor license? The fight was over a freshman trying to push through someone to get served.

Mods, please move this to the all in one Florida thread along with JPP blowing up his hand on Independence Day.

No way that guy plays college football again, right? What program would be foolish enough to take on that baggage?

No way that guy plays college football again, right? What program would be foolish enough to take on that baggage?

Some coach on a hot seat who's loses his two starting QBs in spring practice to injuries? I wouldn't rule it out. Some ****bag like Bobby Petrino probably. Louisville is turning into Second-Chance-U.

Back