What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We now take you to Tempe, AZ

I had a boss who, when she was about to spew utter bullshít, would preface a statement with "to be completely honest..."
Reminds me of the way HCMM would often say “I think _____, I really do.” Like we shouldn’t have believed him in the first place until he told us that he “really did” think that.

So they’re going to try to throw as many assistants under the bus as it takes, hoping they don’t have to throw Herm or the AD under the same bus. They have the playbook and are running it word for word. Deny, deflect, Delegate.

Sources on ASU’s 247 board suspect this is the last of the administrative leaves for the foreseeable future

They have to field a team this Fall, so they can’t just fire everyone right now.
They can fire just enough people to show they’re serious about addressing this problem while having a minimal impact on preparations for the season.

and by “serious about addressing the problem”, I mean “serious about showing that they don’t want to have any additional serious consequences”.

They can fire just enough people to show they’re serious about addressing this problem while having a minimal impact on preparations for the season.

and by “serious about addressing the problem”, I mean “serious about showing that they don’t want to have any additional serious consequences”.
They also believe they have a Rose Bowl team this year. As long as the NCAA isn't forcing the issue at the moment, they will do everything they can to keep those hopes in tact and deal with whatever comes down after the season.

Back