What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We SHALL beat Nebraska!!!!

Won't have to worry about it. CU will not win the game.

Good Luck in the 12-Pac!

You're an ignorant **** then that has not surveyed these things properly.

1. The CU/NU series the last 15 years
2. The Nebraska team when Martinez is not 100%
3. The CU team with Cabral coaching

Won't have to worry about it. CU will not win the game.

Good Luck in the 12-Pac!

You have to admit the chances of us winning this game since Cabral took over has improved drastically, and it has all you bugeaters shakin' in your collective overalls.

Unleash - what would really be cool, and a sweet end to the season? A CU win Friday, and a fist fight between the Pelini brothers and pi$$edoff Husker fans.

Fusker class...

OrcPelini.jpg

'Frody' & co need to take this dude down. :smile2:

That's funny...NOW it is "we"..when losing it is "they". You can color that in a book and that's about it. Hell WE won in YOUR place last year...with NO QB and you had your "savior" at QB.

Different team, different coach. Oh and NU isn't much better on offense than last year without a healthy Martinez. I can't wait to see your faces on Friday night!

For the record, I think it is a tall order for our buffs to win on the road in stinkholn. There are lot's of things stacked against us, but what I like about our chances is that we are heading into the game with increasing momentum and they are going into it with quickly declining momentum and what appears to be some growing internal strife. The ingredients are there for us to pull off an upset.

GO BUFFS!!!!!!

Oh Unleash you are and ignorant "Jackass" as usual. I have "surveyed" the situation properly. Here's some facts and observations.

1. Nebraska has an "overall" series winning record against the Buffs of 72.7%. In the last 15 years (since you asked) it's 73.3%.
2. We'll see what happens against your sacred Buffs with Martinez being not 100%. With what I saw from the Huskers during the aTm game when Martinez was in, NU wins. Actually any QB the Huskers uses is going get the job done. I'm not worried.
3. The CU team with Cabral is coaching? Well now that's a good question. Two games is not much to judge from, but he appears to have the team playing much better. Why? Who knows. This team has been through lots since Hawkins was let go. It could be they are playing for themselves. Only question I have is: If Cabral is the "man" to lead CU, then why don't a majority of CU fans support him for the permanent job.

Enjoy the final Big 12 beat down of the Buffs on Friday. I always thought if I ever had a chance to meet you in Lincoln before or after the game and drink a cold one with you, I would. But now, I think it would be nothing more then a big argument. Better to do it during the off season, if ever at all.

Enjoy Lincoln, if you your make the trip.

Good Luck in the 12-Pac!

Oh Unleash you are and ignorant "Jackass" as usual. I have "surveyed" the situation properly. Here's some facts and observations.

1. Nebraska has an "overall" series winning record against the Buffs of 72.7%. In the last 15 years (since you asked) it's 73.3%.
2. We'll see what happens against your sacred Buffs with Martinez being not 100%. With what I saw from the Huskers during the aTm game when Martinez was in, NU wins. Actually any QB the Huskers uses is going get the job done. I'm not worried.
3. The CU team with Cabral is coaching? Well now that's a good question. Two games is not much to judge from, but he appears to have the team playing much better. Why? Who knows. This team has been through lots since Hawkins was let go. It could be they are playing for themselves. Only question I have is: If Cabral is the "man" to lead CU, then why don't a majority of CU fans support him for the permanent job.

Enjoy the final Big 12 beat down of the Buffs on Friday. I always thought if I ever had a chance to meet you in Lincoln before or after the game and drink a cold one with you, I would. But now, I think it would be nothing more then a big argument. Better to do it during the off season, if ever at all.

Enjoy Lincoln, if you your make the trip.

Good Luck in the 12-Pac!

I'm talking about the competivness of the game. NU fan should not be so confident as they are when you look at this series in the Big 12 era.

96: NU by 5, we drop 2 TD passes and settle for FG' both times
97: NU by 3
98: NU by 2
99: NU by 3 in OT, we miss would be game winning FG with 1 second left
00: NU by 2, we take lead with under a minute left and squib kick.
01: CU by 26, ruined the Nebraska program
02: CU by 15
03: NU by 9
04: CU by 6
05: NU by 27, ruined the cu program
06: NU by 23, although CU only trailed by a TD going into 4th.
07: CU by 13, NU took big lead, CU took big lead in second half, NU made score close late
08: NU by 9, CU was longest FG in NU history from winning
09: NU by 8

CU has won 3 games by more than 10 points, NU has won 2 games by more than 10 points.

Bolded is when CU has had no more wins than they have this season going into this game.

Last edited:
Wow, husker fan has nothing to say when facts are smacked in his face.

I have seen worse CU teams be pretty competitive with better Nebraska teams. Any fusker that says we have no chance is truly ignorant, arrogant and delusional!

Hey corn fans, you almost lost to Iowa state two years in a row. CU rolled ISU, what makes you think CU wont bring it to Lincoln in a rivalry game?

I'm talking about the competivness of the game. NU fan should not be so confident as they are when you look at this series in the Big 12 era.

96: NU by 5, we drop 2 TD passes and settle for FG' both times
97: NU by 3
98: NU by 2
99: NU by 3 in OT, we miss would be game winning FG with 1 second left
00: NU by 2, we take lead with under a minute left and squib kick.
01: CU by 26, ruined the Nebraska program
02: CU by 15
03: NU by 9
04: CU by 6
05: NU by 27, ruined the cu program
06: NU by 23, although CU only trailed by a TD going into 4th.
07: CU by 13, NU took big lead, CU took big lead in second half, NU made score close late
08: NU by 9, CU was longest FG in NU history from winning
09: NU by 8

CU has won 3 games by more than 10 points, NU has won 2 games by more than 10 points.

Bolded is when CU has had no more wins than they have this season going into this game.

Ah yes..pretty numbers with no substance or meaning...let's look deeper, shall we?

96-01 NU was a very good Program and CU was good and surging upwards...5-1 NU

02-07 Worst stretch in NU HISTORY and the series was 3-3??? Way to take control there!! Some say CU was surging up but I say it was the start of their decline. The North had never been worse than this stretch.

08-09 NU 2-0 Victory margins increasing despite being low on overall talent and depth.

Look for a win GREATER than +8 to keep the trend going. NU is surging up and CU is on probably their worst 5 year road record...ever. NU has recruited as well as they have in a long time and have few true weak spots. Special Teams will play a big part and NU has a massive edge there.

'leash, you are a great fan but I think you are off on this one. Your hatred of all things NU is blinding you.

Ah yes..pretty numbers with no substance or meaning...let's look deeper, shall we?

96-01 NU was a very good Program and CU was good and surging upwards...5-1 NU

02-07 Worst stretch in NU HISTORY and the series was 3-3??? Way to take control there!! Some say CU was surging up but I say it was the start of their decline. The North had never been worse than this stretch.

08-09 NU 2-0 Victory margins increasing despite being low on overall talent and depth.

Look for a win GREATER than +8 to keep the trend going. NU is surging up and CU is on probably their worst 5 year road record...ever. NU has recruited as well as they have in a long time and have few true weak spots. Special Teams will play a big part and NU has a massive edge there.

'leash, you are a great fan but I think you are off on this one. Your hatred of all things NU is blinding you.

Boy, you've got a pretty mouth

Leash, like you always say to other people, don't tell us we shouldn't be confident in our team. Do I like the way we are playing right now? No, but I'm still gonna say our team wins. I agree the series was close at times, but I still think we will win. All of the sudden you win two games and Cabral is your answer to your problems? Hope the selection board gives it more thought than that.

Leash, like you always say to other people, don't tell us we shouldn't be confident in our team. Do I like the way we are playing right now? No, but I'm still gonna say our team wins. I agree the series was close at times, but I still think we will win. All of the sudden you win two games and Cabral is your answer to your problems? Hope the selection board gives it more thought than that.

You're one of my favorite posters on this site, because you understand me. I do think NU fans should feel confident, but it is beyond silly for you guys to think that CU has no shot, which is what my main argument is. CU always has a shot against Nebraska. CU has been bringing it against the corn for the past 15 years. You truly haven't paid attention if you think otherwise, no? It's the rivalry factor. Throw out the records, throw out the talent comparisions (although I don't think this years NU team is all that much more talented than CU), it's a rivalry and any team has a chance. It's the same way with CU/CSU. CU should blow CSU out of the water every year, but we don't. Husker fans that don't recognize this, are ignorant and arrogant. Oh and Nebraska is not an Alabama. They are good, but not great.

Wow, husker fan has nothing to say when facts are smacked in his face.

I have seen worse CU teams be pretty competitive with better Nebraska teams. Any fusker that says we have no chance is truly ignorant, arrogant and delusional!

Hey corn fans, you almost lost to Iowa state two years in a row. CU rolled ISU, what makes you think CU wont bring it to Lincoln in a rivalry game?

Because you've only done it 9 times in history assmuncher.

Yea, you should be confident.

i'm confident that fate has a road of suffering and ignorance paved for you, son. and, i am also confident that as you travel the road of woe, you won't gain the wisdom of experience. instead, you'll chalk your travails up to the vagaries of life and you'll continue to blame others for your own failings. and, at the end of your sad, depressing days, you'll look back and conclude that your glass was, indeed, half empty the whole time, and not half full.

enjoy the frozen 12 conference. we'll miss your witty repartee. oh, wait. actually, we won't...

:finger:

i'm confident that fate has a road of suffering and ignorance paved for you, son. and, i am also confident that as you travel the road of woe, you won't gain the wisdom of experience. instead, you'll chalk your travails up to the vagaries of life and you'll continue to blame others for your own failings. and, at the end of your sad, depressing days, you'll look back and conclude that your glass was, indeed, half empty the whole time, and not half full.

enjoy the frozen 12 conference. we'll miss your witty repartee. oh, wait. actually, we won't...

That will make his head spin. I already confused him enough with facts

It's trash talking douche. Perhaps if your team took themselves as seriously as you take yourself we could have a decent game on Friday. FolsCUm will still be the ****hole that PAC12 teams have to visit.

BTW, you obviously plagiarized this from someone. Nice.

Back