What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We Should Hve Known Hawk Was An Idiot Based On The Kai Maiava Situation

There is a difference between giving a kid a chance to "cross-train" and forcing a kid into a position change against his will that will drive him out of the program....

As I recall, that was one thing we had that swayed Kasa to decommit - CU promised he could play DE and Florida said he would become OL. Something like that. And Kasa likee sacking QBs.

Let. It. Go.

I am calm, and I don't think there is much of a difference between him calling Hawk an Idiot and me calling him a piece of ****.
In fact I have seen a lot of **** in here lately that was by far worse than mine. Just sayin, if you're gonna do it to me, you gotta do it to others.

It's ok, ITB must be good at dick sucking.

Last edited:
I am calm, and I don't think there is much of a difference between him calling Hawk an Idiot and me calling him a piece of ****.
In fact I have seen a lot of **** in here lately that was by far worse than mine. Just sayin, if you're gonna do it to me, you gotta do it to others.

It's ok, ITB must be good at dick sucking.

We are bound to miss some stuff. Report posts you think cross the line. This thread walks a fine line.

Please refrain from crap like your last sentence. You are better than that. You actually were making a reasonable point and then you lost me with that last part.

I watched him manhandle OU too...but then he got manhandled a few times later in the season as well. He was great at getting under the pads of any 6-3 and up dlinemen, but let it be one of those six foot fireplugs and there were problems.

Again, if they were going to move to a power run game and with the number of linemen that were coming in, it looked like a good move......at the time. Let the new breeds block the bigguns and put him in space and humiliate AA linebackers and safeties.

And yes, this is on Hawkins.

And who, in your view, has come even close to filling his shoes?????

We are bound to miss some stuff. Report posts you think cross the line. This thread walks a fine line.

Please refrain from crap like your last sentence. You are better than that. You actually were making a reasonable point and then you lost me with that last part.

Your begging for extra work. He's just gonna go around and flag posts until the cows come home. :lol:

In truth you and ilks policies are hard to enforce. The best sollution is to impose the same locks that are on Barzil on the football forum temporarliy.

Moderating is no easy task. The more rules you make the more work you have to do and the higher the standards you have to live up to.

Good luck.

Back