What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

****, we still are small and slow Div 2 teams look bigger

west coast

and badder than us. We play with heart but have no talent. Who the **** on that team is worth a ****? Who? Dizon plays his heart out but **** even he is an overachiever. Receivers? We need a few more years, we still are no fun to watch when we play anyone worth a ****

and badder than us. We play with heart but have no talent. Who the **** on that team is worth a ****? Who? Dizon plays his heart out but **** even he is an overachiever. Receivers? We need a few more years, we still are no fun to watch when we play anyone worth a ****

Buffs have a few Big 12 caliber players but I agree we aren't very talented.. Give Hawk some time to get some players in here..

Here is my list of good players.
Wheatley
Hawkins
Walters
Dizon
Geer
JSmith
Sumler
BJones
Should i go on? Sure we played a bad game. But there are alot of young players out there. We aren't going to go from a 2-10 team to a MNC team. It takes time. relax.

it's been a painful admission that we look small i made to myself at the Spring Game and the scrimmage in Folsom a few weeks ago. i think that will change once the new OL guys start to factor in....but, for now, we aren't that big.

It may be a long season - alot of smaller schools are surprising - I am not so sure about Miami OH now. Must try to find my happy place.

I don't buy that. We had this game if it weren't for the wide receivers. I was impressed by the defensive effort, but the effects of being in the field for too long started creeping just before half time. I am pretty sure the TOP validates that fact. ST get an A+ for their effort. Now the offensive problems need rectification now without having to wait for 2 more recruiting cycles. Hope for a 3-1 start before league play!

Let's hope J-Fly is back next week because PW, while speedy, is really streaky.

Even give us two of those dropped balls and this game is different. We are young, have some talent that is really, really green. We need J-Fly in there, need Sipili bad back in the middle, need a game breaker behind a line that is giving good blocks. Hope that Scott sees that he can be a four year starter here if he wants to be. But he will not do so if he sees the CU fans trashing the team at the first loss. Here we all went from seeing a 5-8 win team to suddenly thinking that we could compete for the B12N title this year? ASu is no slouch. They had better talent, more developed talent than we did. I don't understand not using the TE's more, but there probably is a reason for that.

FSU is on our home field next week, a late game at altitude for a team that does not look that good either this year. The Buffs can win that game. We can beat MofO. ISU is a lock at this point. I think that KU at home, MU at home, Baylor, and NU at home, a couple of those will go our way, as a young team will be getting lots of experience this year, and should get lots better as the year goes on, and the experience builds.

That said, we cannot expect a team that has so many true freshmen and RS freshmen to be a contender. But next year--this will be a much better team. We need Hugh back soon, and the line to open some holes! I may be the eternal optomist, but I still see a 3-1 record coming out of the OOC schedule, and 6-7 wins this year. ANY bowl game would be a great thing for these kids--extra practices will pay off in the next few years.

Back