What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Webb confirmed starter again

He probably won't, but at least we'll have seen what other options we have. It'll probably be like the early years of Tyler vs Cody. Cody sucks so we bring in Tyler, who brings something different to the game, but the end result will be the same.

God. What I wouldn't give for Tyler to have had an extra year of eligibility right now. The dude hit and miss at times, but he was 100x better last season then what we have now. Of course, he also had Clemons and Richardson...

God. What I wouldn't give for Tyler to have had an extra year of eligibility right now. The dude hit and miss at times, but he was 100x better last season then what we have now. Of course, he also had Clemons and Richardson...
Move on...

No matter what, we'll get another demonstration of this coaching staff's abilities. As others have mentioned, "It's got to get better."

Of course, the support for Hawk for those years was the only way he was able to clean the cupboard for years.

Just curious, but, how the **** do you people expect him to get reps and gain experience? Practice? :rofl:

Most schools, schools not like CU, typically have a pipeline of QBs. Said young QBs get in in garbage time (when was the last time we had garbage time. :rofl2:) to get experience while the upper classman get phone numbers off chicks in the stands.

Of course, most schools didnt have Dan Hawkins either.

Carry on.

:tini:

Just curious, but, how the **** do you people expect him to get reps and gain experience? Practice? :rofl:

Most schools, schools not like CU, typically have a pipeline of QBs. Said young QBs get in in garbage time (when was the last time we had garbage time. :rofl2:) to get experience while the upper classman get phone numbers off chicks in the stands.

Of course, most schools didnt have Dan Hawkins either.

Carry on.

:tini:

who are you referring to?

Hate to pile on, but from the first two games, Webb doesn't look like an accurate passer. The TD pass to Spruce against CSU is one exception, and I'm sure there are others, but even the completions rarely hit the receivers in stride. Not saying our receivers are game breakers, but we need to at least give them an opportunity to run after the catch.

I had a dream last night that Wood entered the game and was super ****y, holding the ball like a loaf of bread while dropping back, and demonstrated a complete lack of fundamentals. Of course he got blindsided and coughed up the ball.

I'm hoping this was because I was watching my Bears get demolished by the Packers last night, with Cutler running for his life all game, throwing 4 INT's, rather than it being a premonition. I don't think I can take things getting worse!

Back