What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Week 10 prediction thread

Unleash Hell

Big 12

UCF @ Texas: UT 56-10 Hmm an OOC game this late, oh ya Ut played TT 3rd game.

Oklahoma @ Nebraska: OU 21-7. NU's D able to keep it somewhat respectable, NU scores only points on defense.

Oklahoma St @ Iowa St: OSU 35-17 OSU pulls away late

Baylor @ Missouri: UM 45-12. No contest

Texas A&M @ Colorado: A&M 34-14. Buffs struggles continue

Kansas @ Kansas St: KU 38-24. Hawks end 3 game skid against in state rivals

Other games

LSU @ Alabama: Bama 20-10. Tide wins last big test before Auburn rivalry

Ohio St. @ Penn St. PSU 24-21. Hate both teams, calling for the home team to win by a FG.

Florida St. @ Clemson: CU 28-21. Tigers put Noles in position to fight for bowl eligibility at 4-5.

Oregon @ Stanford: SU 27-24. Cardinal upsets in ducks letdown game.

Army @ Air Force (college gameday game): AFA 42-14. Zoomies dominate in front of gameday crew.

CSU @ UNLV: UNLV 24-21. Rams drop 7th straight

I see all of your reasoning there. The CU game takes on a whole new dimension with Darrell Scott's removal. Not that he would have done much more than his usual Coach Hawkins' performance: 3 carries, 4 yards.

But this could be a 2x4 to the head of the team - they're either knocked out or they finally start paying attention.

The aggots were down early, twice, to Tech and came back and back and back. If CU gets up early, I wonder if the aggots give up and quit (a la K-State) or decide to let Coach Hawkins lead the team in consecutive homefield humiliations?

If CU loses, I don't expect it to be close.

I have no reason to think CU will put up anything more than 13 points in this game. Watching the aTm vs. TT highlights I believe aTm will be able to put up at least 27.

Back