What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Week 2 Big 12 predictions

Unleash Hell

Some good ones tomorrow, what do you think about them?

From the South we have...

Miami, Fla @ #5 Oklahoma: I think Randy Shannon is bringing MIami back unfortunatly, however the Sooners at home will be too much for the U, OU is a national title contender IMO. OU 31 Miami 21

#19 TCU @ #7 Texas: Texas better be ready to play this week, and if they anything like they did last week against Ark st, the Frogs WILL come out of Austin with a W. I do think Texas plays better, but this will be a close game. UT 23 TCU 22

Fresno St @ #23 Texas A&M: A&M is a little overatted IMO, but I don't think Fresno poses that much of a threat to the Aggies. A&M 28 Fresno 10

Florida Atlantic @ Oklahoma St: Please, OSU wins big. OSU 45 FAU 7

UTEP @ Texas Tech: Tech plays well at home and they should win this pretty easily. TT 52 UTEP 34

Rice @ Baylor: I see Baylor winning this one at home. BU 27 Rice 3

And the North...

Missouri @ Ole Miss: I think this will be close than most people think, but Mizzou comes out in the end. MU 38 Ole Miss 31

#16 Nebraska @ Wake Forest: If this game was played last year, I think Wake wins, but after last week it appears NU is much better than the Deacs this year, and I see the huskers winning a close game. Who knows though, Callahan does have a bad road record at Nebraska. I guess I wouldn't be surprised either way. NU 34 WF 26

San Jose St @ Kansas St: KSU impressed me last week vs. Auburn. Look for the mildcats to rally behind the new Willy chant and power towls or whatever the **** they're called.:smile2:

Colorado @ Arizona St: A lor of people think that ASU's potent offense will be too much for the young buffs. I think CU's D makes big improvement this week and wins with payback for several different things for ASU. Buffs win in whatever I picked in the prediction thread.

SE Louisianna @ Kansas: And KU wonders why they don't get a bowl invite with 6 wins, a laugher for Jabba's squad. KU 48 SE LA 12

Northern Iowa @ Iowa St: Who the hell knows. Kent St beat ISU, ISU has new inexperined HC, I'll flip a coin, hold on.. Tails, ISU wins, heads, N Iowa wins...................TAILS! ISU 23 N Iowa 21

Evidentially UNI is going to compete for the national title in their division so it wouldn't surprise me if ISU lost this game. Good predictions they all seem to be right on. :thumbsup:

Miami-OU: I think Miami will improve by 1 or 2 wins this year but OU is too strong. Miami's game against A&M in 2 weeks should be interesting. OU by 10 sounds about right, maybe even by a little more.

TCU-UT: I'm gonna stick with Texas as a solid Big 12 and national title contender until they prove me otherwise. I'll go with UT by at least 2 TD's.

Missouri-Mississippi: The Ole Miss defense has to rebuild after losing Willis, I like Mizzou by much more than the 7

Rice-Baylor: I think this one is pretty much a toss-up but I'm picking Rice in this one.

Corn-Wake: I agree that NU will win but don't think it will be that close. The Wake D is terrible and their starting QB Skinner is out for this one.

I'd pretty much agree with the rest of Unleash's picks.

Back