What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Week 3 is big for the Pac-12

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
All games are Saturday. We've got a bunch of big games, a number of "upset specials" to avoid, and even a conference game on the slate.

(all times Mountain)

10am #16 UCLA @ #23 Nebraska (2-0)
10am #5 Stanford @ Army (1-1)
12pm Colorado vs Fresno State (2-0, #28 USA Today)
1pm USC vs Boston College (2-0)
1:30pm Oregon vs Tennessee (2-0)
4pm #19 Washington vs Illinois (2-0)
4:30pm Washington State vs S Utah (2-0)
5pm Cal vs #4 Ohio State (2-0)
8pm Oregon State @ Utah
8:30pm Arizona State vs #20 Wisconsin (2-0)
8:30pm Arizona vs UTSA (1-1)

Sweep is possible, if unlikely. But I'm calling ASU over Wisconsin to put the Sun Devils in the Top 25 next week. They've got a recent history of starting fast and right now look like the best team in the P12 South to me.

I'm taking Wisconsin in that one. I like UCLA over the fuskers a lot more. Nebraska had one of the worst defenses in college football last year, and against all odds, they've managed to get worse over the off season.

Nebraska's offense is a big play offense that relies heavily on Taylor Martinez picking up yards on the ground. I think UCLA's defense is used to defending a mobile qb and will match up well with them.

I think you guys are selling Cal short. They almost beat OSU in Columbus last year. This year they're at home and Braxton Miller is gimpy.

I think you guys are selling Cal short. They almost beat OSU in Columbus last year. This year they're at home and Braxton Miller is gimpy.

Cal has yet to play any defense this year. I don't think they get it figured out this week.

I'm taking Wisconsin in that one. I like UCLA over the fuskers a lot more. Nebraska had one of the worst defenses in college football last year, and against all odds, they've managed to get worse over the off season.

Nebraska's offense is a big play offense that relies heavily on Taylor Martinez picking up yards on the ground. I think UCLA's defense is used to defending a mobile qb and will match up well with them.

Bookmarked: Will comment after the game.

Ill may be trouble for Huskies. Looked decent when I watched them. Fans still were not back though. Reminded me of us a bit in that regard. Hopefully stadium more full this weekend for us.

Nobody gives a **** what you think fusker.

Its a laff riot that every fusker posting outside of a fusker board always tries to use "Buff" as some part of their moniker to disguise theri true loyalty, particularly if they moved from NB to Colorado to get away from the stench of burning manure piles and fat farm girls who graduated in the top 10% of their class in towns like Sargent and Wahoo. Yet, they are revealed about ten words into any post talking about kNU.

WYO:600+ yds vs kNU. UCLA? Sky's the limit. Has Wisc-y played a FBS team yet? They will, in Hell this week. Ill-noise will play a UW team with an actual QB (Munchie was sick before going down), on neutral ground. That game will be very interesting! Cal-No-D can only hope for the PAC Time Zone effect.

I could see a sweep with the Pac12 this weekend. The ucla game could go either way with the emotions they have going on right now + traveling to a place like cornhole USA.

I could see a sweep with the Pac12 this weekend. The ucla game could go either way with the emotions they have going on right now + traveling to a place like cornhole USA.

Absolutely no disrespect to the departed intended, but he was a WO frosh. How many even knew his name?

Besides, an untimely demise is usually a rallying cry, not a downer.

Jozef Stalin Memorial Stadium may be the best monument to "large.grey.concrete.", but its still pretty electric when it becomes the third-largest "city" in NB on Saturdays.

Absolutely no disrespect to the departed intended, but he was a WO frosh. How many even knew his name?

Jozef Stalin Memorial Stadium may be the best monument to "large.grey.concrete.", but its still pretty electric when it becomes the third-largest "city" in NB on Saturdays.

Quite a few. You're and idot.

Hard to believe that Pelini is such a defensive genius, but his demise is going to be the Husker's inability to stop anyone. UCLA wins this one big and Bo is elevated to #3 on the hot seat by Sunday.

Cal can't stop anyone. Nobody. And don't blame the talent, it's lack of coaching. They are in trouble.

Oregon game will be interesting. I think Food Cart is a good coach and is going to turn them around. Ironically, MacIntyre's roots are mostly in TN and his parents live there today. I hope UT and Vanderbilt never look for another head coach. Oregon wins easily.

ASU/Wiscy is a hard one to figure. ASU could win big here, but they could lose big also. I have never trusted an ASU team on the road since Frank Kush retired.

Didn't realize college football was so popular in New Brunswick

Are you referring to just the games against the Big 10? And a sweep as in 0-4 or 4-0? The only win I think they get in those 4 is Washington over Illinois.

I feel the Pac12 offenses / speed are ahead of most defenses out there right now...

I did not say all

Hard to believe that Pelini is such a defensive genius, but his demise is going to be the Husker's inability to stop anyone. UCLA wins this one big and Bo is elevated to #3 on the hot seat by Sunday.

Cal can't stop anyone. Nobody. And don't blame the talent, it's lack of coaching. They are in trouble.

Oregon game will be interesting. I think Food Cart is a good coach and is going to turn them around. Ironically, MacIntyre's roots are mostly in TN and his parents live there today. I hope UT and Vanderbilt never look for another head coach. Oregon wins easily.

ASU/Wiscy is a hard one to figure. ASU could win big here, but they could lose big also. I have never trusted an ASU team on the road since Frank Kush retired.

The Nubs defense is nauseatingly bad. Their giving up 6.3 yards a play against Wyoming and Southern Miss. Ouch

I don't expect Cal's defense to get better any time soon. LA Tech was dead last in defensive yards/game last year (worse than us).

The ASU game in in Arizona.

Back