What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Week 4 (Nov 29 - Dec 5) Games Thread

#1 Duke just blew a 13 pt halftime lead at tOSU. Lost by 5.
I feel like Duke was being overhyped with it being coach K's last year and it being Duke. They did beat the zags and Kentucky so I could be eating my words on this. Love their front line Banchero, Williams, and Moore. But guard play wins in college and they have only two guards in Keels and Roach that are young and inconsistent. No depth at all.

I feel like Duke was being overhyped with it being coach K's last year and it being Duke. They did beat the zags and Kentucky so I could be eating my words on this. Love their front line Banchero, Williams, and Moore. But guard play wins in college and they have only two guards in Keels and Roach that are young and inconsistent. No depth at all.
Banchero is better than what I even thought he'd be, but agree with the rest.

ASU finished the game shooting 20%. 11 for 55. More turnovers than made field goals. Lololololol I enjoy Bobby Hurley’s pain.

edit: stats were slow to update. 12 made field goals, 12 turnovers.

ASU finished the game shooting 20%. 11 for 55. More turnovers than made field goals. Lololololol I enjoy Bobby Hurley’s pain.

edit: stats were slow to update. 12 made field goals, 12 turnovers.
Basketball Coach GIF by Pac12Network

great win by Tech rebounding from two losses. as underwhelmed as I was with the Young hire, the guy seems to have VT positioned to compete in the ACC about as well as we ever have been.

what an incredible road win for Wisconsin! I really didn't expect them to compete at all this year.

They have the guy that led the nation in rebounding last year. Had like 15 a game or something.
I looked it up, it's in Orem. I've been through there before but didn't stop, just drove through. Makes sense they used to be Utah Valley State, heard of that one. They haven't been D1 all that long, since like 2008-2009.

UNC downs Montana State, 77-75 in OT in Greeley. Kountz with 21 and 7 boards. Doesn't look like MSU, now 4-4, is going to give us that sneaky bump to SOS we were hoping for.

Way OT:

netflix has a documentary "Bad Sport", whose 1st episode is the 1994 ASU point-shaving scandal. Well done, interesting. (and with our present struggles, good commentary on the importance of the point guard.)

Back