What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Week 4 Other Games

That's a typo on the ESPN board. I looked it up earlier. The "Cable Car Classic" is something Santa Clara hosts every year. Weird that it reads Boulder, CO.

Yeah that was confusing me. Seemed like it would be pretty hard to host it with the Omni Classic going on for WBB. Not to mention something called "Cable Car Classic" in Boulder :lol:. Attendance wouldn't have hit 50 with that crew of teams.

Iowa blew a pretty sizable lead against Villanova. Now in OT.

Iowa is vastly improved this year coming off an NIT Runner-up campaign last year

I follow Iowa pretty closely, they're a solid squad. They're deep and they will create a lot of match-up problems in the B10. They were very young last year, and they returned pretty much every contributor, Nova had a good run in this tournament, but I think Iowa will be tough as the year wears on.

I follow Iowa pretty closely, they're a solid squad. They're deep and they will create a lot of match-up problems in the B10. They were very young last year, and they returned pretty much every contributor, Nova had a good run in this tournament, but I think Iowa will be tough as the year wears on.

I got a chance to see them last year in the NIT Quarterfinals when they played at Virginia and I was impressed. Seems like their 2nd OT game (and 3rd game) in three days just caught up with them. The B1G is going to be a hell of a battle this year, even with Indiana in a retooling year.

UNC with losses to Belmont and UAB and a win over Louisville..

In other words, a typical Roy Williams team that plays to the level of its opposition. Every now and then he gets so much talent that they overwhelm the good teams that aren't "name" opponents, but usually not.

Back