What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Week 6 Other Games

Mack's earned better than "The Kiffin Treatment" if and when UT decides to can him.

You are correct. They will figure out a way to make it look like his idea or at least give him an exit with dignity. For all their dissapointments in recent years Mack has won a lot of games. He has also fit in very well in the culture of the school and it's supporters. His biggest asset is of course the NC which will never be taken away from him.

Mack is also smart enough to know that when they talk to him fighting it won't get him far. He will want to go in a way to protect his positive legacy.

Well, damn.

At least it was Jeffcoat's kid who made the play at the end.

UT fans know that fortuitous officiating is all that separates them from a loss at a bad Iowa State team.

UT fans know that fortuitous officiating is all that separates them from a loss at a bad Iowa State team.

That's putting it politely. Whorns fans should be ashamed of that "win." Of course ... I doubt that "shame" is an emotion they can even fathom.

That's putting it politely. Whorns fans should be ashamed of that "win." Of course ... I doubt that "shame" is an emotion they can even fathom.

The Shaggy Bevo game thread is hilarious. I particularly liked this gem: "This win feels like getting a blow job from a 300 lb chick. You busted a nut but hate yourself for doing it."

The Shaggy Bevo game thread is hilarious. I particularly liked this gem: "This win feels like getting a blow job from a 300 lb chick. You busted a nut but hate yourself for doing it."

:rofl:

Even in this debacle of a season it looks like they'll weasel their way to 7 wins in a weak Big XII. OU will knock them to 3-3, then they'll probably reel off a few before a difficult end stretch of Okie Lite, Texas Tech, at Baylor.

UCLA has way more talent than Utah but it looks like UCLA can't stop bieng UCLA and figuring out how to lose games

I would have called that the other way, but it was close to a coin flip call and you don't overturn.

That "LB" was faster than just about anyone we have except PRich. Sigh.

Back