What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Week 6 Other Games

It's early, but an AAC game has been by far the most exciting today. The conference matchups I was most interested to see have fizzled. Congrats to Illinois and Maryland for barely getting off the bus to play today.

The Georgia Tech @ Miami game looks good so far, but I haven't bothered to turn over with Rutgers @ SMU being so much fun.

Clemson ran out to a 21-0 lead in the first quarter, 28-7 now. Syracuse is simply outmatched in this one, Clemson has quite a few playmakers on offense.

Stadium looks empty.

BV1yqGCCEAAVZiM.jpg

Stadium looks empty.

That was my thought when I turned in. Wow. Winning on the road in the Pac12 should be easier than in the Big 12 days.

Looks like we lucked out in not hiring Dykes. Not sure if MM is the real deal, but Cal is going to be a bottom dweller for the foreseeable future even with the stadium upgrades.

Powertowel U beating Okie light with great special teams play.

Damn Cal sucks. Recruiting 4 stars is clearly a recipe for disaster. Don't they have any 3 stars they can bring in to replace them with?

Clemson just gave up their first interception of the season. Hopefully Oregon has their first (of many) today too.

Ga Tech Miami is turning out pretty good. Miami's qb is about 50%, dude can't hardly get out from under center. 17 up, late 3rd.

Goes without saying, but FSU/Clemson in 2 weeks is going to be the biggest game the ACC has had in quite some time...probably the biggest since FSU joined in '92

The Clemson offense stalled in the 3rd quarter and Syracuse had a couple of chances to cut this one to 35-21 but missed a FG and then failed on a 4th down attempt. Boyd hits Watkins for a 91-yard touchdown and Clemson now leads 42-14

[video=youtube;-JOkvx_nOqs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JOkvx_nOqs[/video]

Back