What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Week 7 Big 12 predictions

Unleash Hell

#11 Missouri @ #6 Oklahoma
Is this a Big 12 championship game preview? Missouri is living up to what they were picked to do so far. OU needs to come to play or they lose to another north foe. I think this will be a good game and a close one with OU winning.
OU 34 Mizzou 28

Oklahoma St @ Nebraska
Huskers have the worst defense in the Big 12, OSU has a good offense, so it doesn't look good for NU, however i think they do bounce back in this one and win a close one at home. MIght be the skes last win of the year.
NU 35 OSU 31

Texas A&M @ Texas Tech
Tech has won 4 of the last five vs. A&M, plus the Raiders play well at home. This could get ugly.
TT 45 A&M 20

Baylor @ #20 Kansas
This will be like KU in the first four games of the season, a huge route.
KU 49 Baylor 10

#23 Texas @ Iowa St
This should be a yawner, although Texas hasn't impressed much this year so it could be closer than most think.
Texas 31 ISU 13

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

Colorado @ Kansas St.
I can't figure the mildcats out this year. I really thought they would have blown KU away, but that is a rivalry. Honestly, I think this is as tough game and I have seen this as a loss all year. It's prime time on national Tv and KSU will be hungry. CU needs to play better than they did against Baylor or KSU wins this. No mistakes and better defense.

I'm gonna go ahead and say

Buffs 35 Kitties 28 in OT

#11 Missouri @ #6 Oklahoma
Is this a Big 12 championship game preview? Missouri is living up to what they were picked to do so far. OU needs to come to play or they lose to another north foe. I think this will be a good game and a close one with OU winning.
OU 34 Mizzou 28

Oklahoma St @ Nebraska
Huskers have the worst defense in the Big 12, OSU has a good offense, so it doesn't look good for NU, however i think they do bounce back in this one and win a close one at home. MIght be the skes last win of the year.
NU 35 OSU 31

Texas A&M @ Texas Tech
Tech has won 4 of the last five vs. A&M, plus the Raiders play well at home. This could get ugly.
TT 45 A&M 20

Baylor @ #20 Kansas
This will be like KU in the first four games of the season, a huge route.
KU 49 Baylor 10

#23 Texas @ Iowa St
This should be a yawner, although Texas hasn't impressed much this year so it could be closer than most think.
Texas 31 ISU 13

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

Colorado @ Kansas St.
I can't figure the mildcats out this year. I really thought they would have blown KU away, but that is a rivalry. Honestly, I think this is as tough game and I have seen this as a loss all year. It's prime time on national Tv and KSU will be hungry. CU needs to play better than they did against Baylor or KSU wins this. No mistakes and better defense.

I'm gonna go ahead and say

Buffs 35 Kitties 28 in OT

OU wins by 10
fuskers lose
tech wins by 10
kansas wins by 20
texas wins by 14
BUFFS win by 10

***If Nebraska wins, they win. But win or lose they're gonna give up 600 yards total offense.

***I think A&M wins actually.

***I think the CU/kshs game is a real toss-up. I think the home field advantage might be the difference maker. I know i certainly don't want kshs winning that game. I'd cheer for them to lose no matter who they played. Even if it was ...well, the Buffs! ha!

=) WOuldn't it be a trip if baylor wins?.. I think i chose baylor over KU. By about 10. I really hope OU wins against KU too!

Back