What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Week 8 Big 12 predictions

Unleash Hell

Here we go for another week.

#22 Texas Tech @ #15 Missouri
This could be a wild one with lots of scoring. I see lots of offense and the team with the ball last could be the winner. I'm gonna go with the home team.
Mizzou 45 Tech 42

#25 Kansas St @ Oklahoma St.
I think this one depends on which Okie st team shows up, the one that beat Texas Tech and Nebraska or the one that lost to Troy and Texas A&M. As well as which KSU team shows up, the one that beat Texas and CU or the one that lost to KU. This should be a close battle with two inconsistent programs, and once again the ones that I can't get a real "feel" for, I am going with the home team.
OSU 28 KSU 21

#15 Kansas @ Colorado
I think the buffs are hungry and after two sloppy games on the road are ready to play another solid game. Look for the buffs to be all over Reesing and company as the Hawks travel outside of their state for the first time this season.
Buffs 34 KU 31

Texas A&M @ Nebraska
This could be interesting with all the distractioins in Lincoln the past week. Now that Cally is on the burning liquid hot magma seat, how do the fuskers respond after giving up a school record 40+ points in 4 games this year. Personally I think the huskers get up for this game against a average aggie team that is not very good on the road. Skers still allow a lot, but win.
NU 38 A&M 35

# 19 Texas @ Baylor
I think this could be one to keep an eye out for Baylor's annual upset. Just a hunch. The horns better come ready to play.
UT 34 Baylor 24

#4 Oklahoma @ Iowa St.
This is gonna be like ISU's game last week vs. Texas or worse. ISU is just not a very good football team.
OU 62 ISU 10

Big national games of the week

TONIGHT'S GAME
#2 South Florida @ Rutgers
If the Bulls can get by this game, they stand an excellent chance at running the table and playing for the national championship.
USF 26 Rutgers 21

#14 Florida @ #8 Kentucky
This has developed into a huge basketball rivalry, now it is a huge game oin the gridiron. Kentucky is having an amazing season led by heisman candidate Andre Woodson. Florida is the defending national champs and while they have two losses, they are still a national championship caliber team. I don't see Kentucky beating LSU and Florida in consecutive weeks.
Florida 24 Kentucky 14

#18 Auburn @ #5 LSU
LSU became another upset victim last week, but they are still in the hunt for it all. Auburn is on a roll now and they beat LSU last year.LSU should win a close one at home.
LSU 13 Auburn 9

Miami @ Florida St.
This game is not what it used to be now that both team are no longer national title contenders. However it is still one that grabs your attention. FSU has won two straight in this one, can they make it three?
FSU 20 Miami 7

I wouldnt count it out he is something crazy like 9-1 or 10-1 in his last eleven or so games against top 10 teams

I wouldnt count it out he is something crazy like 9-1 or 10-1 in his last eleven or so games against top 10 teams

I think Auburn has a shot. The game is essentially for control of the SEC West. The last time Auburn went to Baton Rouge, they should have won. Maybe they will use that as motivation. But if LSU gets to 13 points, it's going to be awful tough for Auburn to win IMO.

As far as the other games, I think K-State wins a close in Stillwater and I think Aggy gets a win in Lincoln.

Last edited:
I think UT blows out Baylor.

Hard to believe that GameDay is going to be in Lexington. I also think Florida will win. They got blind-sided by Auburn and had LSU on the ropes.

Auburn-LSU: I heard a handicapper pick Auburn to win this game but I'm not buying it. That's a late night game on the bayou, which is when LSU is toughest to beat and people are getting too high on Auburn with their recent wins over Florida and Arkansas.

Miami-FSU: I read an interesting tidbit on this one - both teams are unranked going into this game for the first time since 1977.

Back