What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Week 9 Other Games

Good game on right now.

#18 Memphis down at home 35-37 to Cincy with 15 minutes left.

Pitt with an impressive win at NC State. Down 8 at half, they won by 12.

Cincy destroyed Memphis late at Memphis. One hell of an impressive defensive performance. 69-53 final.

Both Pitt and Cincy should be heading into the Top 25.

Texas Tech hosting #13 Iowa State and has it tied at 50 with 12:30 left to play.

Washington is playing very well against Arizona. They aren't as bad as I thought they were. 12 minutes left and Washington is up one. They play similar to CU to me

OSU & KSU in a good one on ESPNU.

Notre Dame playing Duke even on CBS.

Utah starting to take a lead toward the end of the 1st half against the Beavs on PACN.

Thus loss could break Duke's streak of being ranked in the top 10 for 122 straight weeks although Oregon's loss tomorrow might save them.

Thus loss could break Duke's streak of being ranked in the top 10 for 122 straight weeks although Oregon's loss tomorrow might save them.

The voters won't see it this way, but I'd argue that with a win tomorrow a 13-2 CU against a higher-rated schedule should be ranked ahead of an 11-3 Duke.

UVA gets back on track with a nice 12 point win at FSU. Two weird teams to keep an eye on.

Yeah. 2 teams that could whip an eventual national champion in their gym but also find a way to lose at home to Boston College.

Yeah. 2 teams that could whip an eventual national champion in their gym but also find a way to lose at home to Boston College.
Uhh how many teams could beat any team in their own gym? I mean home court is so big, particularly in OOC play.

Uhh how many teams could beat any team in their own gym? I mean home court is so big, particularly in OOC play.

Little bit of hyperbole. But road wins aren't quite as tough in college hoops as we make them out to be. Stats get skewed by the number of cupcakes teams schedule on their home courts during the non-com. Not saying it's easy, but it's probably a 2 in 5 shot when it's big boy programs playing each other.

Little bit of hyperbole. But road wins aren't quite as tough in college hoops as we make them out to be. Stats get skewed by the number of cupcakes teams schedule on their home courts during the non-com. Not saying it's easy, but it's probably a 2 in 5 shot when it's big boy programs playing each other.
Like I said it's pretty big in OOC play even with non-cupcakes. I know teams don't like challenge themselves, but not too many road upsets this year in OOC play. Yeah UofA beating Michigan was technically an upset, but should anyone be surprised?

With lots of teams right ahead of us going down (memphis, Uconn) and others up at the top going down (duke, Okie st) and potential to knock off the #10 team tomorrow, we could be looking at a pretty significant jump in the polls.

UNI up early on Wichita St 12-4

Game's on CSN (Comcast Sportsnet)

About halfway through the first and the Shockers are back in it. 15-14 UNI.

And the Shockers are taking over. 24-19 WSU.

Last edited:
What do you think the ceiling is for UVA in conference play?

Havent got the schedule memorized or right in front of me, but 11-7 is the most likely record I came to during multiple looks. Despite some recent performances pre-FSU, they are decent on the road and often don't get phased too easily.

Back