What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Weird place to be in tonight...

HotRack

Rez BubbleHead
Club Member
For the last two years that I've been here (and I know longer for more of you) this board would be lit up with jabs back and forth between us and the fusker faithful.

Now this year, we have threads about "what ifs" and vaginal hygiene.

While I'm sooooo happy we are in the Pac-12 and not the Big 12-2-2+2 ****** teams (especially after listening to Craig James suck himself off while describing the UTerus/aggy series all the while his Texan accent becoming worse and worse) I'm really missing not playing ****braska.

Don't care if this was a "heated" rivalry in years past - Just not getting up for a game against Utah.

The new Iowa-nubs rivalry trophy

heroestrophy1.jpg

While we got our asses handed to us last year, at least we had a guy that bled BnG lead us against the fuskers.

Utah. Meh.

Good on 'em - way to "manufacture" a rivalry - btw, the ****tards win going away even thoughI'll root like hell for Iowa.

Just can't make myself care about the cobsquatters. As far as Utah goes, you can't manufacture a rivalry, and this ain't it.

Corn are definitely in the same boat we are in terms of not having a rival now. This game is a ****ing snoozer, don't think intensity/rivalry is exactly taking root in Lincoln today.

This game with BYUtah-SLC is generating about as much enthusiasm as other "Rocky Mountain Rumbles".

epic-fail-go-fight-fail.jpg

Back