What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Welcome to the internets 877 the ticket

87.7 is my new favorite sports station. They talk more CU football than any other station I have ever listened to. It is about time!

My guy is Nate The Working Man Kreckman.

Really? I can't understand why this has become the night time format in Denver...let's have one guy ramble incoherently from topic to topic while sounding angry before taking a single caller and acting like talking to a live person is the worst thing that's ever happened to him.

I wonder how long before there is another shake up? Klatt and CJ should stick around through FB season but what about after? I like Vic and Gary. They are the best combo IMO. Don't really listen mid morning so I can't speak for any of those guys. I do remember that Gil Whitely is atrocious.
I listen to all of the afternoon drive time shows and Mac and Doog have the most monotone and boring show around. Awful.
I love Alfred and Schlereth but Dmac is friggin’ terrible. The 87.7 show with Les, Gman and JoJo is awful too. Do station managers actually think any of these guys are good?

I wonder how long before there is another shake up? Klatt and CJ should stick around through FB season but what about after? I like Vic and Gary. They are the best combo IMO. Don't really listen mid morning so I can't speak for any of those guys. I do remember that Gil Whitely is atrocious.
I listen to all of the afternoon drive time shows and Mac and Doog have the most monotone and boring show around. Awful.
I love Alfred and Schlereth but Dmac is friggin’ terrible. The 87.7 show with Les, Gman and JoJo is awful too. Do station managers actually think any of these guys are good?

Vic and Gary are good in the morning, they have a good thing going. Dmac is the only thing that keeps Big Al and Schlereth from going back and forth saying "when i played", that gets nauseating real quick. The Les, Gman and JoJo show is atrocious, I fell bad for Les on that show, he is stuck with 2 guys that know nothing about sports and try to be way to cute, that show is prime for a remake, maybe bring in Jim Armstrong with Les? CJ and Klatt could potentially move into the drive time slot. AM 1510 doesn't have much to offer anymore, Kiszla in the mornings is pretty much the best they have. I am a Sandy Clough fan, I also feel bad that he is stuck by himself in the evenings for 3 hrs. He should get a better show than that, but he is the only guy on 104.3 that can carry a show by himself for 3 hours.

Really? I can't understand why this has become the night time format in Denver...let's have one guy ramble incoherently from topic to topic while sounding angry before taking a single caller and acting like talking to a live person is the worst thing that's ever happened to him.
There's only one Sandy Clough

Well, Nate talks often and well about CU. How is that bad? He is much better than that old doosh Sandy Klaugh on The Fan.

They finally have a website up that streams all of the shows. I know a lot have been interested in listening to CJ and Klatt.

http://www.877theticket.com/

CJ and Klatt Show is GREAT. People, tune in -- they're always talking CU football, and they're both far more articulate than most of the fools on sports talk radio. 2 best shows in Denver sports talk are Klatt/CJ and Big Al / Schlereth (despite D-Mac).

I too can't believe Les is stuck with JoJo (really?) and G Man. Everytime G Man interviews some girl at the Tilted Kilt I'm afraid he's going to molest her. I can see the drool form on the sides of his mouth through the radio. I'm all for hot girls, but that guy is a douchebag loser pervert.

That's because nobody calls the show.

Back