What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Well done, Allbuffs

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
We showed up with a full cooler of beer. I came home with an empty cooler. Numerous bottles of booze were consumned today. I applaud you for the effort. Not a single grain of rice from the jambalaya was wasted.

I’m still hammered.

Oh, great game, too. Woot!

So what booze didn't get finished?

Good to know so if I get a booze assignment next year I don't buy it.

So what booze didn't get finished?

Good to know so if I get a booze assignment next year I don't buy it.
There is half a bottle of Makers left. That’s not because nobody drank any, but because we had two bottles to begin with. There’s some vodka and some gin and a little rum, too. I think we went through the last of the tequila, but there might be a splash left. It was a valiant effort.
Ill finish off the gin myself. 😎

There is half a bottle of Makers left. That’s not because nobody drank any, but because we had two bottles to begin with. There’s some vodka and some gin and a little rum, too. I think we went through the last of the tequila, but there might be a splash left. It was a valiant effort.
Ill finish off the gin myself. 😎
I wasn't able to participate in a meaningful way this year for multiple reasons, but again Sacky, can't thank you enough. This is such an amazing thing for the Allbuffs family. People don't understand the effort it takes to host a tailgate. Bringing $20 in beer or booz is a ****ing bargain AND you get to enjoy time and get to know your fellow Allbuffers.

For others - stop being weirdly shy. We are all Buffs (it's in the name - get it?) and Saturday's have a great vibe to them. Join the party next year!

I wasn't able to participate in a meaningful way this year for multiple reasons, but again Sacky, can't thank you enough. This is such an amazing thing for the Allbuffs family. People don't understand the effort it takes to host a tailgate. Bringing $20 in beer or booz is a ****ing bargain AND you get to enjoy time and get to know your fellow Allbuffers.

For others - stop being weirdly shy. We are all Buffs (it's in the name - get it?) and Saturday's have a great vibe to them. Join the party next year!
Other than the ritual dry-humping required of first timers, it's a blast!

Back