What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Well, I did it. I'm officially a blogger

Nice blog "Tre". :thumbsup: Hopefully, your CU sports addiction will have better material to work with, as the Buffs face winnable games against KU, KSU & ISU to sort out the bottom of the Big 12 North.

Nice blog "Tre". :thumbsup: Hopefully, your CU sports addiction will have better material to work with, as the Buffs face winnable games against KU, KSU & ISU to sort out the bottom of the Big 12 North.

The blog will be more than just CU related topics. The broncos, nuggs, and Avs will be topics as well as the Crush, Rage,Mammoth, etc.

The blog will be more than just CU related topics. The broncos, nuggs, and Avs will be topics as well as the Crush, Rage,Mammoth, etc.

So, the Rockies have officially fallen behind the Rage, Mammoth and Crush?? I guess it was inevitable... :lol:

No better way to do that, then to post a profile picture. :confused:

You're just hoping the chicks dig you huh? Nice bloggy work!:thumbsup:

You can't tell squat from the picture, and posting pics online does not concern as much as a real name. But I see the irony.....

Chicks can dig me all they want, but they can't top the wonderful woman I have!:thumbsup:

Yeah, dude. WTF, HF? I check your blog every single day only be leave your site feeling hollow. No offense (here come the offense), but you're a sucky blogger.

Yeah, dude. WTF, HF? I check your blog every single day only be leave your site feeling hollow. No offense (here come the offense), but you're a sucky blogger.

E blogger won't let me make anymore posts. When my computer crashed I lost all ability to add or make changes. I don't have the login info, and what I know is the log-in info does not work. I tried emailing eblogger but got no response. Sucks.

Back